Chapter 9

(Rosy's POV )
There is something that's been troubling me since some days. At night, to be more precise nearly midnight, I have been hearing footsteps from outside of my apartment and sometimes there's also this thumping noise as if someone is trying to unlock the passcode of my door. I felt anxious so I once went to check the security camera footage but the security guard informed me that it has been broken and will take some days to be repaired. Since then I have been keeping a kitchen knife below my pillow.

                          Today is  a big day. I am going to put all my planning into action today and I am also fully aware that even a slightest mistake can take me to prison or worse I can loose you Edward but you know what? Prison is the least of my worries, what's important now is to catch you, encage you and mark you mine for ever and ever. Only you and me.

                        With these thoughts I drove  towards the set and on reaching there I slipped into my uniform and continued my daily errands while trying to stay near Edward. As soon as the director called wrap up I ran towards him. I said in a monotonous voice, "sir thank you for your hard work and here, water".He took the bottle from my hands opened the lid and the  second thing I knew, he had fainted. I smiled grabbing him in my arms and scanned my surrounding there was no one looking at us as everyone was in a hurry to go home. I made my way towards the car and put him in the back sit, buckled the seatbelt and kissed him on his forehead then slipped into my drivers seat and angled the front mirror towards Edward.

                           As I observed his face I noticed dark circles under his eyes and mumbled, "Asleep you look so sad as though You are having a bad dream. now tell me How can I live without you baby? ".I diverted my attention towards the road and started driving towards the wood. I have prepared a small house for us in between the woods. It's all like a fairytale me and you in between the tranquility of the woods and no one other to disturb us. The best thing is you can't runaway from here or go around fucking other women. Rest well love.