Party

Nia pov:

I wake up a little late today because I had nothing to do. So I helped mom in the kitchen, even though we had servants but mom always made sure that she cooks for us. Cooking is my mom's love language. She was cooking south Indian Breakfast today because Dad was craving and for Di, poha her favourite. I like south Indian Breakfast but not poha.

"Mom you only love Dad and Di," I say complaining and she chuckles

"Just because you don't like poha doesn't mean she doesn't loves you," Di says laughing

"Yah right," I say ignoring them

"Okay fine tell me what do you want to eat I will cook," Di says wearing an apron

"I am not taking that risk Di," I say and mom chuckles.

"Don't underestimate me Ni," Di says in a challenging tone and I roll my eyes

"She is right Ri, you can't cook," mom says

"Let's see muma," Di says

I walk out leaving them anyway I wasn't doing much I was just sitting there in the name of help. I go inside my room pulling out my laptop, checking if I have any work today. I also called Max, he told me they can handle everything and if they need they will let me know, so I close my laptop keeping it back on the desk. I see my sister phone charging, I didn't want to snoop behind her back but the curiosity killed the rat. So, when I pulled her phone, I saw a notification from Sudhanshu.

Sudhanshu: Can't wait to see you :)

When I was about to open their chats someone pulled the phone from my hand and when I turn around I see Di glaring at me.

"Wow Di having a crush on predator," I say smirking

"Shut up Ni and stop snooping behind my back," she says and I take her phone

"Okay then I will do infront of your eyes," I say teasing her and shamelessly opening her chats reading the text aloud.

"Give it to me Ni," Di says warning me

"Fine take it but just wanted to let you know that you choose a wrong person Di," I say and she frowns at me

"Ni my affairs aren't your concern and you are not in a postion to decide who is right and who is wrong," Di says pointing fingers on me. She thinks Kesh is the wrong person and he has a bad influence on me, of course she isn't clear about my relationship. The less she know, the more she tries to blame everything on him.

"Don't you dare Di compare my man with this bastard and wait till you see that scumbag real face," I say annoyed.

"Ni don't you dare give names to him," she says

"Or what Di tell me," I say folding my hands on my chest and she glares at me.

She turns around leaving me and soon mom calls us for Breakfast. I didn't believe she would fight with me for that monster, even though we have had multiple fight but she never lost cool on me. It was always me losing temper firsr but Di was mature. Yes, we fight and she does to but for a guy, no. Now I was done being nice, she should know the real face of that creep.

We all quietly sit at the dining table, Dad was curiously looking at both of us but didn't say anything. He could also feel something was off because di was normally the talkative one and she hated silence. She would do anything to break silence.

"Ri made this for you Ni," Mom says serving me. I didn't know what she made but it looked edible so I take a bite and surprisingly it tasted good. She was looking at me but as soon as I look up she looks down at her plate. After finishing our Breakfast, Dad and Di leaves for work and mom wasn't going to work today. She tells me that in evening we have to attend a party and I must join.