Clubbing

Nia pov:

I was standing infront of the mirror putting my earring on. He takes the earrings from my hand and turning me to him, he connects our lips. A knock interrupted us and he grumbles before pecking my lips. I chuckle at his reaction while taking my earrings. I hear noise behind reminding me that we are late.

"Hi Niashya. Aren't you ready?" Janitra says

"I am almost done." I say

"You are late Niashya. I don't know how is Aakesh going to deal with you in future. He hates tardiness." Kaya says scowling. As if I care and why would she care about my future with him.

"Bhabhi let bhai decide that. Anyway she said she is almost done." Nishad says.

"Almost done huh. Look at her wet hair." Kaya says scoffing behind me.

"Kaya, my sister isn't someone to layer her face with makeup. So, when she says she is almost done means she is done." Di says glaring at her.

"Right and you don't need to worry about her future either." Hazel says picking the drying and blow drying my hair. After blow drying, she applies my eyeliner.

"Red lipstick Sia, not nude." Hazel says glaring at me. I pick up the red lipstick keeping the nude back.

"Let's go." I say taking my bag and turning to them.

"What were you doing that you got late?" Nishad says keeping his hand on my shoulder.

"I was sleeping." I say and he rolls his eyes.

"Seriously sleeping. You could have done something more than that." Janitra says
and Nishad nods.

"Leave her alone guys." Laksh says

"Please brother let me catch up with my future sister." Janitra says making me confused.

"She is my sister. Well cousin actually." Laksh says clearing my confusion. We all go the Baroque club. It was 4 minutes drive and 5 minutes walking distance. We all decide to walk enjoying the ambience of Geneva streets. It was cold but not freezing cold. While I was walking I feel his hand rubbing on my back of my hand. Kesh touch always affects me even a mere feather touch was enough to bring the electric shocks and butterflies in my stomach.

Once we reached the club the staff escorted us to our private floor. We decided to order food and drinks first. After few drinks everyone left to dance and while I was going Kesh stopped me, so I sat beside him.

"Niashya Pandit kiss me." He says whispering and pulling me in his arms. A shiver runs down my spine sending tickles to every inch of my body.

"No Kesh, what if they return?" I say

"I don't care. I want you to kiss me." He says demanding and pulling me on his lap. I move closer to him, snaking my hands around his neck. I kiss around the corner of lips, slowly. My man has no patience and I love to tease him. I kiss his forehead, then nose, and then upper lip. He grips my waist warning me but I still was just pecking. After teasing him for few more seconds, I connect our lips but he wasn't responding, so I pull back.

"I didn't tell you stop." He says warning me and tucking my hair behind my ear.

"You didn't respond." I say

"You were teasing me." He says parting my lips with his thumb. He softly caress before moving his thumb inside my mouth. I suck his thumb but he pulls back.

"Now kiss me properly, no teasing." He says and I take his favourite drink inside my mouth before kissing him. This time he didn't resist, he drinks from my mouth taking charge of our kiss. No matter how many kiss we share, it always feels like first time. We kiss each intensely until we hear someone clearing the throat. I tried to pull back but he holds my nape kissing me hungrily until I turn breathless. I tried to catch my breath while he shower wet kisses on my neck and my grip on his collar tightens.

"Stop Kesh please. I can't control myself." I whisper inside his ears biting my lower lip and he chuckles.

"Wait till we go back to our room baby." He says kissing my shoulder. I pull back from him, sitting on the sofa beside him. When I turn I see Kaya glaring at me while I fix myself. I just don't understand this woman, why is she behaving like I kissed her man. I take the left over of his favourite drink, gulping down the content.

"Kaya shouldn't you be enjoying with your husband rather than watching me, kiss my fiancée huh." He says pulling me closer and nuzzling my hair.

"I just came to check on you guys." She says gulping her drink. She sounded mad. I didn't say anything taking a bite of rösti. I was enjoying my food while Kesh was eating me, pulling me back on his lap. I loved this man but for now food was my priority and Kaya watching us whole time was making me feel uneasy. Even Kesh couldn't distract me and well he didn't look like he cared.

"Kaya, are you done checking out or you need more." Kesh says blunty and I choke on my food.

"Oh I tell you, it's fun watching you kiss her." She says mocking.

"Isn't it?" Kesh says bringing the glass of water to my lips. I drink it while he rubs my back.

"Kaya isn't it inappropriate to watch your husband's elder brother, kiss his fiancée." I say with a straight face.

"No try this, it actually fun." She says in a monotonous tone while I roll my eyes.

"What is the deal with you Kaya?" I say annoyed.

"Nothing girl, I just hate you." She says

"Alright. I already know but would you care to give me a reason." I say folding my arms.

"I like Aakesh and I hate it when I see you with him." She says making me pissed. I wanted to punch her but Kesh holds both my arms turning me around him.

"Nia, relax look at me." He says

"I will kill this woman. How dare she say that, when she is already married." I say fuming.

"Calm down baby, Breath in breath out slowly. " He says "No one is killing anyone here." He adds and he holds me in his arms.

"Ssh I love you Nia. I don't care about her. The only girl I want is you. Only you love." He says and I try to focus on my breathing. He didn't leave me even after my anger was gone. I was holding him inhaling his sandalwood smell. This is the best thing about my man whether he likes it or not he always follows my choices. I love shopping for him more than myself. He never questions my choices even if I suck at fashion. He would do anything blindly if I ask him too. Of course I made sure I never step out of the line.

After Kaya confession, I was seeing red but Kesh made me realize I cannot hurt anyone out of my jealousy. Whenever I am jealous, I just want to satisfy my anger but this only emotionally drains me. Aftermath of any anger was the guilt trip and I was no expectation. I would shut down the world connection, until an unless I would restore myself.