Deal

Kesh Pov:

I was almost done with Italian project, we just had to sign the deal tomorrow. Then I would be free to go back home. This whole week was stressful handling work from here, Joden was cable of managing things in my absence but still he had limitations. I was to sign the deal tomorrow morning and after that Italians organised a party on an occasion of our collaboration.

I was tired with all the extra load so I directly went to bed after shower not even bother to put clothes. Nia scolded me everytime I sleeped naked. She used to say sleeping naked isn't a good habit but to tease her I slept with just boxers. I miss her now and her body flashes in my mind and I wished I could hold her close to me. Whenever she slept with me, she would wrapped her body around me. I loved feeling her warm body close to me, shit now I miss her. I wake up pulling her perfume from my bag and spraying on my shirt, I wore it. It worked and soon I drift into sleep, dreaming about her.

I wake up with the sound of alarm,  freshening up I change into workout clothes going to the hotel gym. After running and workout, I go inside my room, showering after 20 mins and changing. I order for room service and a staff brings my breakfast. I eat and in the meanwhile completing my work. I check my time and I still had 30 mins, so I change into a business suit. I walked out of the hotel room and a car was already waiting with Antonio inside.

"Hey man, how was your sleep, I hope you didn't miss your girlfriend," he says teasing me in a thick Italian accent while driving.

"I did, It isn't easy to spent a day without hearing her voice," I say and he chuckles

"I offered one of my mistress but you didn't even spare a glance in her direction, so I assume you must love her brother," he says

"I do, she is my world," I say smiling

"She must be lucky," Antonio says chuckling

"No brother, I am lucky," I says and he nods

"Mia moglie è bellissima ma non la amo," he says and I nod
[my wife is beautiful but I don't love her]

"non tutti sono fortunati a trovare l'amore," I say and he chuckles
[ not everyone is lucky to find love]

We talked about business after that all our way and soon he pulled in his company parking. We take his private elevator and once we reached the floor, he directly takes me inside his cabin. He asks his assistant to bring coffee for both of us and she soons brings us a filter coffee.

"My girlfriend makes best coffee," I say taking a sip

"Maybe I could get a chance to drink her coffee someday," he says

"Sadly that privilege is just for family member or closed ones, I just happened to be lucky you know," I say rembering her rules when Laksh asked her to make coffee for him, whenever she made for me.

"Okay then surely it must taste good," Antonio says

After few minutes his assistant brings the file and I read it telling Antonio to fix few mistake before we sign the deal. Soon after 10 mins his assistant brings and I check everything again before signing. After we both sign Antonio and I shake hands formally. We have developed a good bond and I must say Italians are really welcoming. He gives me his office tour before we go back to my hotel for lunch. We do lunch together and he leaves for work. I go for shopping because it was my last day in Italy.

It was 5 when I returned, I was tired so I took a nap before party and that would start post 7. I had plenty of time, so I decide I can pack everything before going. After 1 hour I was feeling better, all tiredness gone from my body. I showered and exactly at 6:40 Antonio and his patner, Veronica came to pick me, heading to our destination.