~0~ ❤️❤️Lucy On Her Soapbox❤️❤️

Welcome, friends!!!!

As stated in the description, this is a spin-off book to my Marriage series. While you do NOT have to read that series first, the side characters will remain the same. This book will not go into detail introducing these characters since most of us already know who they are. Once you get familiar, though, this story will run its own race so you can jump right on in ❤️

When I created my account, I did NOT have a spanking genre in mind. It was sprinkled in and I just went with it. I decided to keep this story in the same genre since a lot of my followers know what to expect from me :)

This story WILL have consensual Domestic Discipline. It will also have SOME spanking of minors, as well as a new twist this time.

The leading man will also spank the young adults who live on the farm that aren't married. While this may be off putting to some, I try to make each story different and try to depict how a family might run their own home. We also have no idea how people ran their families back then, so who knows! Maybe they used corporal punishment until the child left the home...I have a feeling many did.

Please understand that just because I write about spanking, it doesn't mean I encourage it in real life. This is a fictional story and I do not believe that a child should, or needs to be spanked to behave and become a good human. I also do not practice DD in real life, and if my husband tried he'd end up with a crooked nose 😉

I'm not condoning spanking in any way shape or form, so don't go around hitting people...Unless said people are trying to do something you don't consent with, and then by all means 💅

I've learned that I have a low tolerance for people interjecting how much or how little spanking is in a book. If you aren't happy with it, either keep your fingers quiet and think it in your minds, or select one of the other thousands of books on Wattpad. This is not a spankfic, so there will NOT be spanking every chapter. Sometimes a whole bunch of chapters will go by with zero spanking, and sometimes a lot of spanking will happen all at once. Please don't come at me for that either. I cannot make everyone happy so I write what I write, and you either like it or you don't.

I hope you join me, but if you can't be kind then I'd rather you just find another account. Because then I have to be all cranky and start muting, and I'd rather not. Just judge the book quietly in your mind and keep rude comments to yo-self.

If you're awesome and want to be apart of this crazy community we've created, then let's go! Comment, (unless you're grouchy) vote, and make friends. Friendly debating is completely welcomed and encouraged, and getting angry at pig-headed characters is also necessary.

I ended up writing A LOT of this story, trying to learn the characters myself before I introduced them to you..I also needed to make sure I had enough ideas before I dropped a book.

I am dropping THE FIRST TEN CHAPTERS, and will do weekly updates every Tuesday, with (some) bonuses sprinkled in like I do with my current book, Dance In The Rain.

I'm crazy nervous. This is the highest amount characters I've introduced right off the bat with a ton of different personality types. I'm nervous yet stupid excited to finally share what I've been working tirelessly on.

Get comfy with a soda and some snacks, and let's enter this new world. A world where some characters scare me a little, and others royally irritate me🤣