Huntlow Chapter 1

Hunter was lying there. Thinking about how much he just loves his new life. He can easily come to the human realm, he can stay in the demon realm for his friends and now that they're adults, they can see each other whenever they want.

The highlight of his day, would be to see Willow. But now matter how hard he tries, he can never get the guts to tell her. "Hey Hunter! We're all heading for the human realm, we're going to get some fast food, we were thinking McDonalds?" Luz swings her around the door, "You comin'?" "Uh yeah, yeah I'll come" I reply after a second, "You alright?" I reply, "Yeah why?" "Just took you sec to respond." "Yeah, sorry just thinking, be right out!"

They all left through the portal and Hunter was left near the back. With Willow. "Hey Hunter!" Hunter blushed lightly, "Um, uh, hi, Willow!" "How has your day been Hunter?" "Its been good, been thinking quite a bit actually!" "Oh really? About what?" Her, but she couldn't know that. "Just.. um.. life, I suppose?" "Oh and how's your life been?" "Good, when you're around.." Oh crap. Was that out-loud? Hunter thought to himself. Willow began to blush, and she continued the conversation further.

"Hey Am, look behind us, I think a new love may be blossoming.." Luz stage-whispered to Amity "Y'know, I think you may be right, I know Willow likes Hunter, and I'm pretty sure Hunter likes her back!" "Ooooooooh"

They got to the McDonald's and they ordered by screen. "What does everyone want, I think I've got some points to get a 2 Large Fries and a Big Mac, but everything else, we've gotta pay for." Luz announces with a sigh. Willow and Hunter both say, "I'll take whatever." After saying the same thing together, they both blushed hard. "Well you guys can have the fries and share the burger then." They both blushed even harder.

"Willow, are you alright to share.." Hunter managed to stutter out. "Erm, uh, yeah, yeah sharing's good, sharing is caring.." Willow tried to (unsuccessfully) say calmly.

Everyone ordered their food and when their number was called, they went and collected their food. They were all sat at a large table in a group, and because they were sharing, Hunter and Willow were sat next to each other. Gus leaned over to Luz and whispered "Are they dating or just awkward?" "They aren't dating, but they need to, we can all see it, and the romantic tension could literally be cut with a knife." "Should we intervene?" Luz sipped her milkshake, "No I wanna see where they can get to on their own.."

(Hi this is is the end of the chapter, I hope you enjoy and I hope that you crave the sweet words that release from my fingertips, yes, I am a weirdo) 446 words (Sorry if that's short :'( )