Huntlow Chapter 5

The sun is setting, everyone is having fun at the beach, Eda woke up and all hell broke loose. But in the end, everyone was happy with the beach day. Everyone started to pack up, and everyone had changed back into their normal clothes.

Hunter and Willow were sat on the edge of the pier, legs hanging down, having ice cream, Willow's dress was billowing softly from the gentle breeze, and they were sat watching the sunset, "Willow, today was amazing." "Yeah it was a very good idea from Luz to have a beach day!"

"Willow, I have a question for you, would you want to, erm, publicly date me?" "Hunter, yes! Yes of course! I would love that!" Hunter loved when the light reflected off of her glasses, and the amber light glowing around her, made her look amazing, especially when she was happy.

"Hunter?" "You look amazing in the light, your figure around the orange light, and your voice, all of it, is just amazing, you're so amazing Willow." "Hunter.. That was so sincere and you, you are making me really want to kiss you right now.." "So why don't you?" So Willow grabbed his shirt and pulled him into a deep kiss.

"LUZ. THEY'RE KISSING AND I GOT A PHOTO. THE SUNSET MAKES IT LOOK AWESOME!" Did Gus just watch the whole thing? Hunter groaned to himself. "LETS GOO! I KNEW IT! Eda, 20 snails." 'ah farts..' was heard in the back round.

"Soo, are you two together now?" "Luz!" Willow went red. "Yeah, but that's beside the point.. I don't feel comfortable with you and Gus prying about mine and Hunter's romance life, and I really don't think Hunter is comfortable with it either, but I know he's too nice to say."

"I.. I didn't know you'd feel like this, I'm- I'm so sorry.." "Luz.." Luz burst out of the room, holding back tears as she ran off into the 'abandoned home' (this'll just be referred to as: the house from this point on) "AMITY!" 'what?' can be heard in the background. "LUZ HAS RUN OFF INTO THE HOUSE!" 'i'm coming' 

Whilst Amity consoled Luz, Willow was sat on the sofa in the house, snuggling up to Hunter, with soft tears slowly falling out of her eyes. "Hunter, did I do a bad thing? I told Luz that we weren't comfortable with her and Gus' constant spying on us, and she.. she ran off, with tears in her eyes.." "I think you did do the right thing, but we need to have talk with Luz and Gus maybe?" "Yeah.. that would be good."  

(That's it for this chapter, working on new one today! Keep tuned!) 431 words