Huntlow Chapter 6

Luz has been consoled by Amity and is going to talk with Willow and Hunter, then Gus, so if there are any similar questions, they can have answers. 

"So, you don't want us prying about what's going on between you guys?"Yeah, we feel as though it's our business. If there is anything important, then we would tell you!" Hunter then says, "Yeah, like the fact, that we are dating, actually dating now, we're going to tell Gus, but you can't tell anyone, not even Amity, because we're going to plan a surprise for everyone! You could help, actually.." "I would love to!"

They also spoke to Gus about it, and there was a similar reaction, as they expected, he accepted the help and was ecstatic about their relationship as well. While everyone was excited about all of this, Hunter and Willow wanted to go on a date, a date just the two of them, going to the beach was nice, but there was all of their friends there, so they had to run off for a bit, but their moment got a bit interrupted.

They hosted an event at the house, where they would plan to tell everyone that they were together. Everyone was looking forward to it.

Gus would create an illusion to distract everyone, then it would go dark, Luz would attract everyone's attention, while Hunter and Willow would sneak up to front, they would give Luz a signal to direct the attention away from her, and then towards them.

Their plan moved smoothly, and then everyone was watching Willow and Hunter, "As you all know, the journey to get towards this point has been a long one, and we are thankful for all of you.." "But, we have an announcement! We are dating! Some of you know already, some of you guys probably guessed, and this could be a complete surprise for some of you!" "But either way, we hope for your support, and we'd like to thank you all for coming!"

After the whole party, everyone has socialized to some extent and has either set up for sleep for separate rooms, left, or are getting shooed out to go back to the demon realm, or to go back home if they live in the human realm.

For once, Hunter and Willow are going back to the demon realm for sleep, Hunter took Willow home, he went to his old Golden guard room, although it hadn't belonged to the golden guard for years. It was just Hunter's room now.

(That's it for today guys, thank you all so much for reading this, I have more chapters, but I'll release them slowly, the set time for release will be between 12:00pm and 5:00pm, or at least that's what I'm aiming for! Stay tuned!)