Huntlow Chapter 10

Hunter lay next to Willow in her bed and he was staring at the ceiling, thinking about a few weeks ago, before he was with Willow, but his life was still good. He had Willow wrapped around his waist, her head resting on his chest, she was again, softly snoring, no matter how many times she would deny it. It was cute. Hunter eventually fell asleep, and all in the house was peaceful.

The house was undisturbed, everyone was asleep, until they heard a shouting from Gus' room. 'HELP. WHAT IS GOING ON?' Hunter bolted up, this also woke up Willow, and he opened his door in question, to see Luz doing the same thing. Then Hunter realized how they left Gus. "Crap." "What.. OH. We left Gus in the blankets.." Luz bolted out of the room to rescue Gus.

After Gus had been rescued and filled in, the day had pretty much started already, since no-one still felt sleepy enough to go back to bed. Hunter made everyone coffees, much to Luz's delight. "Hey Willow, would you want to go on another date?" "Yeah! That would be great!" Luz butted in, "Hey I overheard you guys were going on a date, I was thinking, maybe we could do a double date? If you want to of course!" "Hunter, would you be okay with that?" "Yeah! A double date would great!" "It's settled then!"

Hunter went to the Demon Realm to get ready, since he didn't really keep much at the house. He had a shower, and got dressed, pretty nicely, since it was a double date. He dried his hair, and that made it all fluffy, Hunter knew Willow would think it was cute, so he gentley combed it, and it looked good! Meanwhile at the house..

"GUS! DID YOU USE MY NICE SHAMPOO?" 'um.. maybe?" "YOU USED IT ALL! Luz, could I borrow some of yours?" 'yeah sure willow' Willow had a shower, she dried her hair, and then got Amity to braid it nicely. She put a yellow plaid dress on, with a straw hat, and she looked good!

"So Hunter, where are we going for the date? Do I need money for me and Amity, or is it already prepared?" "You'll need some money, we're going to a fair!" "Oh that'll be awesome! I bet Amity and Willow will love that idea! I also have a bit of gambling addiction, and I don't think Amity will be enough to hold me back, so you and Willow will have to help.."

"This was a huge mistake. Why did I even want to do this?"

(I hope you are all enjoying the story, and TYSM for 75 views overall, stay tuned, see you in the next one!)