Huntlow Chapter 3

"Hunter.." "Willow, I'm so sorry!" "No, no I was going to say that I really like you, and I was wondering if you would maybe want to go out with me?" Both of their faces were very red. "YES! I.. I mean, yes, I would really like to go out with you Willow!" The pulled into a short embrace.

Then they saw the time. "Willow, it's like 4:00am.." "4:00!! We need to sleep before Luz and Amity come back!" So they both tried to sleep, but it was as if the feelings and adrenaline were keeping them both on a high.

"Hey Hunter, can I join my sleeping bag to yours? I'm kinda finding it a little hard to sleep.." "Yeah, I can't sleep either, maybe this will help?" So Willow then joined her sleeping to Hunter's and eventually, knowing they were in a another persons close presence, they soon fell asleep.

"AWWWWWWW! They are completely adorable, but I think we missed some stuff Am.." "Yeah, their all cozied up, and I think we all know that Hunter would never really do that willingly, unless.." Their conversation continued,and was still going on inside the house when hunter woke up. (They are in the centre of the house, like the room you walk into when you enter the house.)

"Wuh, what's going on?" He shot up and went red when he saw Willow lying curling up near him, with her head on his stomach. He didn't see Luz or Amity and just went straight to the bathroom. Then, due to the lack of Hunter, Willow woke up. "Hunter? Where did he go?" "He just went to the bathroom." "Luz? Amity? What you guys doing here?" "Well it got to 11:00am so we decided to come back to the human realm."

Willow explained what happened last night, (excluding the kiss) to Luz and Amity so they would understand why the sleeping bags were conjoined. "Oh alright. And Willow, you're sure nothing happened at all last night?" Luz pried. Willow went red and said "Erm, um, no no nothing at all Luz!"

Hunter came out the bathroom fully dressed, and since he had a shower last night, he didn't have a shower that morning. "Oh hey Willow, I see you're up. Oh, Luz and Amity, didn't see or hear you come in, well, you guys better go and wake up Gus!" "OH I FORGOT ABOUT GUS!"

"Well Willow, the bathroom is yours." "Yeah I better go and have a shower! Well I'll see you after, maybe you could braid it for me?" "Yeah, yeah that sounds cool.." As you could probably tell, Hunters face was red. Hunter tidied up a bit for Willow, since she's the one who normally tidies.

Willow came out of the shower, and saw the whole room was well tidied and Hunter was sat down on the sofa (or couch I suppose) reading a book. Willow went over and sat down next to Hunter, and sparked a conversation, Hunter put his book down to converse with Willow.

All of the toh crew are up, and ready for the day, and they are discussing what to do that day. Hunter suggested going to the Boiling Isles so that he could see Darius and Eber, and other could do what they liked, but then Luz had the idea of a beach day with everyone who could, or wanted to attend, everyone like the idea, so they made a beach basket, and took everyone to the human realm for a beach day.

(Well that's the third chapter, and I think I have a viewer who isn't me, so THANK YOU and have a lovely day!) 582 words.