Huntlow Chapter 12

After everyone had checked in with each other, everyone figured that going home would be the next right thing to do, since everyone was all panicked out and just needed a rest. Hunter decided that since it was such a stressful day, he would go back to the Demon Realm. Willow decided that she would go with him for emotional support, it was a bad day for both of them.

Amity went to the Demon Realm, she hadn't seen her dad or siblings in a while, and she wanted to see them, Gus went back too, for the same reason as Amity, except it was for his dad and Matholomule. But Luz stayed in the Human Realm, she wanted a Noceda girls night in with her Mami and Vee.

So Hunter went up to his tower, with Willow. Willow got her scroll out and texted her dads about it, and they figured it would be fine, so Hunter had a shower, and Willow changed, when they were both done getting ready for bed, they lay on Hunter's bed, Hunter had his arms and legs acutely spread out across his queen bed, and Willow plopped herself down and rested her head on his chest.

They were comfortable, and Willow asked Hunter about what happened, and for the first time, Hunter really trauma dropped onto someone, it really did feel good to tell someone about what growing up under Belos' care and being the Golden Guard did to him, but after he was done, he asked Willow about her, about if she wanted to talk about her problems to him. She info dumped onto him. After they were done sharing, the just lay there, in a comfortable silence.

Eventually they fell asleep, deep in comfort and content in their place in life at that point. They slept in until 11:23, when Gus video called them. buzz buzz buzz buzz buzz. Eventually Willow musters the strength to grab her scroll and pick up the call. "WILLOW. Thank goodness, we were about to mash the door down." "Mash the door down? What do you mean?" "We're right outside the door to the Golden guard tower?.." "Oh crap.." She ended the call, practically fell out of bed and that alone was enough to wake up Hunter.

"Wuh?.. Oh my Titan Willow are you okay?" "Yeah, I'm fine, but the gang are literally right outside." "WHAT?" Hunter quickly rushed over to a dresser and grabbed some clothes and rushed into the bathroom to get changed. He came out in under 5 minutes and told WIllow to go and get changed, and that he would let them in.

So Willow quickly rushed into Hunter's bathroom to get changed, whilst Hunter opened the door and welcomed everyone in. "Ah, Hunter, took ya long enough, we were out here for ages" "Yeah.. sorry Luz, we slept in." They all found seats in Hunters room and were asked what they should do that day.

Hunter just wanted to spend the day chilling with a smaller group, or no-one. The rest of the gang understood, and Willow decided to go and spend the day with her dads, and everyone else went to spend time with their families while Hunter had some time to think.

(Thank you everyone for reading! I am so thankful for everything, stay tuned and I'll see you in the next one!) 545 words