Huntlow Chapter 8

Hunter lay in his bed, his scroll next to him. He was on a video call with Willow, but he fell asleep. Willow also fell asleep, but the call stayed on all night.

So Hunter woke up to a gentle snoring, and he was panicked at first, but then he realized that it was coming from his scroll, it was just Willow. You could see her sleeping from the angle of the scroll, and to Hunter, she looked adorable.

Willow woke up, and she found her scroll, and saw Hunter, with his chin resting o his fist, and his elbow was on his knee, he was smiling and looking content. "Whatcha so smiley about Hunter?" Hunter slowing awoke from his daze. "Hm? Oh, Willow, you just look adorable when you sleep, especially with your gentle snoring. "I do not snore! Willow Park does not snore!" "Well obviously this one does!" Their conversation continued until they really had to get ready for the day.

Rain today. So they should probably meet up with everyone in the Human Realm since there isn't much to do in the Demon Realm during a boiling rain. So Hunter went and picked up Willow and they set off for the Human Realm. Everyone was playing a round of Uno in the house when they arrived.

The door opened, and they first saw Willow, then Hunter, Willow looked fine, completely unscathed, but Hunter had a few burns from the boiling rain. Rats, not careful enough, at least Willow is okay though. Hunter thought to himself. But Willow was having a proper panic about Hunter. There were plants sprouting everywhere. "Hey, hey Willow! Come on, you know what to do!" Gus held up four fingers and put them up and down to signify counting up and down. Willow calmed down and helped Hunter get his coat off without hurting him from his burns. "AH. ooh, ouh ouch" "Hun, I know it hurts, but to help, we need to take it off." "I know, I know." Hun.. She called me Hun.. I like it.. "Ooh.. Hunter, I don't want to put you into a panic, but there's a huge burn on your shoulder.. To treat it properly, you need to take your shirt off. You shouldn't go back to the boiling isles, you might get hit again, we'll have to bring some healers here, but for now, Amity can help keep it a little under control." "Ah, yeah I can feel it now, but I think my shirt is stuck to my arm, nevertheless I'll try and get it off.

Eventually they got the healing coven at the house, and Hunter managed to get his shirt off.. mostly. It was all off, apart from the bit on the burn, it was stuck. Hunter looked at Willow with a pleading look in his eyes, and Willow was so upset that after all of his trauma, Hunter still had to face all of this pain. He didn't deserve this. Willow went up to Hunter, put her hands on his cheek, put their foreheads togther. "With this spell declared, let the pain be shared."

(Yes I know its kind of a cliffhanger, but stay tuned, thank you for reading!)