Huntlow Chapter 13

Hunter spent the day thinking. Thinking about how his life is. How his life is now that it has Willow in and he is closer to his friends and how special they make him feel. Every thought made him feel better and better with himself. He was thinking about how different his life was when he was the golden guard. The respect and command he had. How it made him feel. It was good. But he knew that when people spoke to him, it was out of respect for his position and not to just talk to him. It isn't like that anymore. People talk and listen to him. He really loves everything.

Willow spent the day with her dads. She felt she didn't spend much time with them recently and she wanted to spend some time with them. So she organised a day at home with them. They chatted about what going on in her life, and then about their lives and work, and how they feel about dawning on retirement, and all of that. Then they had some hot drinks  and played a board game. They wanted to meet Hunter properly, since they could tell how he made Willow feel, her face lit up when ever he came up in conversation.

Luz stayed in the human realm, and went out to the arcade with her mom and Vee. They had an amazing day, and Luz's mamá cheated the games and got loads of tickets to win the big prize. They then went home and made hot chocolates and a blanket lump. They got into the blanket lump with their hot drinks and put on a movie to watch together. All together? A successful day!

Amity went to spend the day with her family. Not her mom. She went up to the blight manner doors and knocked on the door. The door opened by Em, which Amity found odd, since usually abominations open the door and that,  but Em explained that the house are trying to get out of being abomination independent. Their dad was finding it especially difficult. Amity explained that she wanted to spend the day with them, and they took her in, and played games, got caught up on all of the drama. Then the day was over, way too fast. Amity decided that she would stay at Blight Manor for that night, since it was already getting late.

Gus went and spent the day with his dad and boyfriend, Mattholemule. They got all caught up, and Gus showed his dad some of the illusions he learnt in the Human Realm and then went out on a date with Mattholemule. (I will not into detail because this is not a Gustholemule fanfic, but there might be one later!)Their date went extremely well, and it was already getting pretty dark when they got back, so they just went straight to Gus' house to crash there.

Everyone had a great day. 

(Hi! Sorry I haven't been posting, I've been having some anxiety problems more lately, and just haven't had the time! But I hope you all like this chapter! Working on the next one soon! Thank you for reading, stay tuned and I'll see you in the next one!) 448 words.