Huntlow Chapter 2

The toh crew has finished their food and have set of for home. Hunter and Willow are not-so-subtly flirting with each other. Everyone is walking home and Hunter and Willow are holding hands. "Luz. Luz. Luz. Look. I think operation Huntlow is go" Still sipping her milkshake, Luz replies, "Uh-uh Goops, lets watch carefully and see what happens." "Don't call me Goops!" "hehe"

Amity and Luz decided to go back to the demon realm and sleep there, but Hunter, Willow and Gus decided to stay in the 'abandoned' house in the human realm. Gus went to get changed, Willow set up the beds and Hunter had a shower. After everyone was ready for bed, Gus grabbed his sleeping bag and said, "I think I'll sleep in a separate room tonight.." Whether he did this to video call Matholomule, (I can't spell his name :') ) or to leave Hunter and Willow alone, we'll never know.

Willow got up from her sleeping bag and sat on the wooden floor with one knee up and the other one is front of her. "Hey Hunter, I can't sleep, are you awake?" " I can't sleep either." "They engaged in a conversation that led to truth or dare. "Okay okay, Hunter, truth or dare?" "Dare, I'm not afraid of anything." "Alright, I dare you to, hm, open Gus' door dramatically!" She said with a giggle. "Alright then, lets hope he's asleep, and I don't wake him up."

So Hunter creeped over to the door and saw Gus on a video call with someone, he quickly slammed the door open, making Gus scream, and Hunter was leaning over, his hand against the door frame, wheezing, trying to mutter out some sort of explanation that it was a dare from Willow. Gus ended up laughing and kicked Hunter out of his room.

Hunter explained the whole thing to Willow, taking small break to laugh, because she heard the screams and was wondering what was going on. They were sat there lying in foetus position, laughing for a good ten minutes.

Eventually they were calm enough to resume their game. "So Willow, truth or dare?" "Truth!" "Who do you like?" Willow blushed red and said, "You." The both of them went very red, and when Hunter realised that he was lying with his head on Willows stomach, he bolted up. Hunter then crawled over to Willow, and looked her in the eyes, as if asking for permission.

Willow looked back in his eyes and it was like they could read each others minds. Hunter slowly leaned in, and softly kissed Willow on the lips.

That's all I'm going to give you today, two chapters! I hope you enjoy! Word count: 432.