Huntlow Chapter 11

They gathered up their items and set off for the date, leaving Gus in charge of the house. When they arrived, they heard loud fun music, Willow and Amity were staring forward in awe, almost dragging Hunter and Luz in. Hunter was already a little taken aback by the intensity of the music, but he knew he would be fine, he'd already been through worse.

They came across a can stack stand and Willow turned to Hunter and automatically said, "Hunter... could you get one for me?.." "Alright then, I supoose I'll try.." He took a deep breath in and aimed for the middle of a stack and he hit it and it went tumbling down, and the ball went straight through the fabric behind the stall. Everyone turned and stared at Hunter.

Luz went defensive, and went all, "What are you looking at huh? Yeah, that's what I thought.." Hunter went running off, and because it was a big field, it was a little muddy, and he fell face first. He got up, wiiped the mud off with one hand and stumbled over to the forest.

He sat down against a tree, with his knees pressed against his chest, gentley sobbing into his knees. He could hear crunches of twigs and branches, and voices around yelling 'HUNTER?' 'HUNTER WHERE ARE YOU?' Hunter got up and ran off, out of instincts, he remembered when Belos would do this, and hurt him.

He found a cliff, he sat there, and watched the sunset to try and calm himself down, it was working, and he got up to make sure people knew he was fine.

Willow could hear gentle sobs, and she tried to silently approach Hunter, but she accidentally steps on a twig, and that's when Luz and Amity loudly shout to try and find Hunter, and the sobbing stops, and she can hear a scuttling noise and a sound a running.. Was he.. scared?

Willow hated to think that Hunter was scared of.. her.. she dropped down to her knees, and got swallowed up by a plant sphere, her eyes a bright green, her voice distorted, but she only spoke quietly, "My Hunter.. afraid of me?" Her knees were pulled up to her chest, as she swallowed herself in her self doubt, losing her whole grip on reality, trying to think of her life without Hunter.

'WILLOW!' That voice.. Hunter's voice.. It was getting closer and closer, "Willow, you are a beautiful being, you are confident, and most of all, you don't deserve this, you don't even deserve me.." Everything shrunk down. and Willow ran over to Hunter, the sunlight hitting her perfectly, again, she put her forehead on Hunter's, held his face and said quietly to him, "Hunter, never say that again, you deserve the world, and I, don't even nearly give you enough praise for all of the things you've done. She kissed him, Luz and Amity were just stood there watching, thinking, this is literally unreal.

(Thank you for reading everyone! Big shoutout to @pigeonentity for voting! Stay tuned, and I'll see you in the next one!) 493 words