Huntlow Chapter 4

Our toh crew is now at the beach, with Eda, Raine, Darius, Eber, Lilith, etc. and people are in the beach stalls getting changed, Hunter came in his shorts so he just pulled off his shirt. Willow caught herself looking at Hunters bare chest. Willow. Get yourself together, she thought to herself.

Everyone is now changed, Willow came out of her stall last, and Hunter then caught himself staring at Willow in her swimsuit (one-piece) Hunter. Get yourself together. "I'm heading to the water, just gonna swim around!" "Hunter! Wait you need to put on sunscreen!" Willow called out.

Hunter face-palmed "Oh yeah, completely forgot!" Everyone applied sunscreen, but Hunter couldn't get it on his back, so he asked Willow to do it for him. "Hey Willow, erm, could you get my back? I can't reach it!" Willow went red "Um, yeah, I can do that!" So Willow applied the sunscreen to Hunter's back, and Willow said to Hunter, "I can't get the back of my neck without getting it in my hair, (Willow hasn't cut her hair yet) if I lifted my hair could do my neck?" It was Hunter's turn to go red now, "Yeah, I can do that.."

"Hey Luz, I think something happened last night, I don't know what, but it got the to the point where they're doing that." Gus pointed to Willow and Hunter. "Oh my gosh we need to keep close eyes one them and what they do on this beach trip!"

Hunter is finally sunscreened, and is heading for the water, but Willow was running behind him, and quickly beat him, she was running backwards, and grabbed Hunter's hand and they ran towards the sea. Willow threw her straw sun-hat off and fell into the sea, taking Hunter in with her.

Then they sat in the sea laughing and Luz and Goop- I mean Gus, were watching closely. "Luz, c'mon we're here to have fun and chill, Willow and Hunter are their own business, and Gus, why don't you make a sandcastle or something?" "Actually, I think Eda fell asleep and people are burying her.." "GUS WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY SO? AMITY WE NEED TO GO AND HELP!" "Alright Luz" Amity said with a chuckle.

Hunter swam deeper into the sea, with Willow close behind him. "Hunter, I want to try something, but we both need to be underwater." "Alright then Willow, if it's a surprise, just promise me it's a good one!" "Fine you guessed it, but yeah, it is a good surprise!"

So they both plunged underwater, and Willow swam over to Hunter and conjoined their lips, Hunter wrapped his arms around Willow, and they bobbed up in a sweet kiss and embrace. They broke apart and Willow looked into Hunter's eyes and Hunter smiled and hugged, whispering "That was an amazing surprise."

(That's another chapter for you today, I hope you enjoy it!) 468 words