Rebellion and Beliefs (1)

Welcome back to our Missile Cruiser series.

The song "Heckerlied" is from Dr. Ludwig. The person is deadset on refurbishing old songs so that everyone in the internet can listen to them.*

The song is about a person, sentenced to death by the kings during the 1848 Revolution, but the people basically say "He is not dead! He is simply hanging on the beliefs of a Republic!".

Like seriously guys, we have seen how overly religious people get for a few simple populistic people, so what would go wrong?

...... Well, atleast the G36K may now be compared to the Kar-98K and MP-40 and -41.

... Wait... when was development started on the STG-44?

*checks notes*

... 1938?! Well... You ask you shall receive, I guess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The Camera zooms onto a old radio. *A flute and other musical instruments are playing* It then pans out and refocuses onto the leaving fire trucks.

[When the people ask,]

["Is the Hecker still alive?"]

[You can tell them,]

["Yes he is still alive!"]

[He's not hanging from a tree,]

[And he's not hanging from a rope,]

[He's hanging only onto his dreams]

[Of a German Republic.]

*flute is again playing* The camera now shows the Cruisers be brought into seperate drydocks.

[One hundert thousand years]

[The bondage is already lasting]

[Down with those dogs]

[From the Reaktion!]

[Princes' blood must flow]

[A boot high.]

[Long live the free German Republic!]

*flute is playing again* Here we can see the NH90s being lifted off by a dock crane. The dock workers, shipgirls and Weimar officers are amazed by the design.

[Now you great gives us]

[Your royal purpur color!]

[That gives red pants]

[For our army of freedom]

[For freedom rights]

[For the realm of freedom]

[We are not servants]

[We are all equal!]

*flute is once again playing* We can Friedrich hugging a distrought sailor who silently cries out the name of his mother, possibly never seeing her again.

[Whip away the concubine,]

[From the princely bed!]

[Grease the guillotine,]

[With princely fat!]

[Blood should flow in masses]

[A boot high.]

[Long live the free German Republic!]

*the flute plays now for the last time* The camera now pans onto a large vehicle, where the group, where the inspector is among them, steps out. They walk towards to the late 19th HQ in Kiel, where the questioning will commence.