Observing, Testing, Purifying, Compiling

Starting Record...

Initializing...

... Please wait

... 10%

... 37%

... 48%

...78%

...98,99%

... Error detected...

... Error cleared...

... 100%

... Recording has begun...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time: ???

Location: [REDACTED]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a plane of existence that shouldn't exist, but does, between two realms of existence is a small futuristic city on a small island surrounded by a water-like texture that is actually data streams. Although there is a large shipyard covered by a large facility capable of holding fifty Battle Carrier Group fleets, each the size of 45 ships, both small and large, that actually has azure blue water for the warships and merchant vessels. On the other side are several portal-like structures that are currently offline. These portals can be connected through a command center above the shipyard to various locations in the timeline, all of which are connected.

A meeting is taking place in a large HQ-like building in a militarized sector of the large city. There are two Arbiters and four (Experimentals) Elite Sirens sitting around a table. They are here to discuss the current situation in the alternate timeline of Universe [Redacted], as there have been discrepancies and confusion about their purpose and with two anomalies appearing in the midst of a 'purge' that has essentially led to this meeting.

The leading figure of this meeting on this holo table is the Arbiter: Empress III. She leads the AntiOchus, classified by humanity and Kansen by the false name Siren, to 'help' humankind to revolutionize their weapons further and further. Mostly they would prepare worlds to fight off the Leviathans and any extraterrestial force existing in their universe and ever expanding galaxies, with various outcomes.

Either they win against the Sirens and also win against the Leviathans through unity and strength, or they lose to either the Sirens or the Leviathans due to differing ideologies and greed overcoming a few people who are able to manipulate masses of people who are no wiser.

Empress III: "Now that everyone is here, shall we? Observer Alpha, may you?"

Alpha: "Thank you, the situation in the current timeline of [Redacted] is perilious, risque for any future data gathering in this ITL."

Tester, the one who commands all tests of various groups of dispatched Kansen in every situation, even dealing with port strikes to bait attacks, raises her hand, "My question is based on those two anomalies for which Purifier would remove them, but utterly failed."

Purifier, slightly aggitated with this false accusation, counters, "Says the one who ordered me to face and neutralize them! You didn't give any vessels to counter Missiles, let alone that missiles would be in play! Even Omitter was defeated! And let us not forget how you destroyed the wisdom cubes of three different Kansen on one battle, which caused them to be put out of commission. Those Cruiser girls had a medium chance to bruise you and you slaughtered their ships to scrap metal!"

Arbiter: Hermit IX, who deals with illusion and confusion in the ranks of enemy Kansen, including using corrosive mist and great agility, openly taunts them, "Says the one who got defeated by a human in SCBA clothing! AHAHA imagine losing to some animal-"