Chapter 1

At Heathrow Airport, London.

Anamika...Anamika Khanna is heading towards security check as she is about to take her flight to Mumbai....

She is confident, intelligent & successful business woman, but the real Anamika is opposite to what she seems to the world, in fact as a person she is quiet introvert and less into being socialize and having low confidence to be in any relationships, she loves her work so much and her little family.....Its not her fault but it's her life who made her like that, since very young age she has been carrying lots of personal and business responsibilities.

Anamika thought herself, before I go for check let me call Avi

Avi is her teenage son, who studies at University at London and stays at Hostel...

Anamika on call : Hey Avi ...have you reached on time?

Avi : ohh yeah...

Anamika : listen to me carefully, take your food timely and have enough sleep , and I will be visiting here when you will be having off weeks, right ? sorry this time I need to stay for longer time at Mumbai... we both hate to do it but atleast once a day we will call each other, just the little hiii..., and no compromise on that..

Avi : Mom, mom....do not worry this much, I am about to hit my 20 soon, I can take care of myself, you just focus on your work and I must tell you to take enough rest...

Anamika smiles: I know , I know but you will always be my little kid...its parent things you know...

Avi: anyways mom, give my regards to Nanu and Samir uncle...take care... I have my classes soon...call u later

Anamika : even I need to hurry up , take care son, byee.

Avi : bye...

The call ended , just then she has incoming call, it's her Father Anup Khanna...

Anamika : Hello papa, how is your health now?

Anup Khanna : its seems better now...

Anamika : No need to worry papa, I will be there to sort out the things, you just need to relax and rest..

Anup Khannaa : btw I have already informed Samir to pick you from the airport,

Anamika : no need to bother Samir for this, he already has lots of work burden , he is alone handling this whole office these days, send any driver to pick me up

Anup Khanna : do you think he will agree to this and laughs...anyways it's his idea only to pick u up

Anamika smiles a bit : yeah, he won't listen, anyways papa, I need to hurry up for boarding the flight...see you soon

Anup Khanna: Anamika , just take care while travelling, and...

Anamika : papa, I am grown up mature individual, now stop worrying about me this much..

Anup Khanna: you will always be my little child ...

Anamika smiles: always be papa, meet you very soon

And she ended the call

She smiled herself as what Avi replied to her is what she replied her fathter.

She quickly moved to complete process to board her flight to Mumbai.

============================================================

At Mumbai

SAMIR..

Samir Suri is the Happiest soul today in the city .....His father worked with Khanna industries for long and when he retired then.... Samir also joined the Khanna industries when he had so many other better offers, within couple of years he joined the top management and now he is the key person to the Khannas Industries and Khanna family as well.