Chapter 10

Anamika made her way through all the crowded dance floor right to centre stage. She turned around to look at Rohan. Rohan responded with a rather sexy smile to her and that was enough for not just Anamika, but for any woman to fall flat.

Anamika responded again with a seductive smile and then reached for both of Rohan's arms and wrapped them around her waist while she rested her arms on his chest. To Anamika's surprise Rohan pulled her closer to himself. Their bodies were completely flushed against each other. No room for even air to pass by. And their faces were just a few inches apart. Their noses were just about closing and they could feel the heat of each other's breathes colliding against each other. Their eyes locked and at that moment all their surroundings seemed inexistent. For Rohan there was only an Anamika and for Anmakia there was only a Rohan.

Nothing else seemed to matter anymore; They allowed each other to take them anywhere they pleased on this dance floor. They became one with the song, and not for a single moment did their gaze shifted from the others eyes. Their bodies were gently moving against each other, attached so closely. Their arms rapped around each other and now their foreheads colliding. Anamika closed her eyes simply feeling the moment while Rohan continued to gaze at her beauty.

The beat of the music slowly began to speed up. Rohan's slowly moved his hands from Anamikas upper back down to her hips. Dancing caused her silky waves to cover the left side of her face. She instantly ran her hand though her hair and flipped all of her hair to one side, exposing her bare collar bone all the way to her bare shoulder. That was such a turn on for Rohan. Anamika finally released herself from Rohan and began to bounce to the beat of the music.

Rohan just stood back taking in and appreciate the beautiful and sensuous sight before him. Anamika then slowly opened her eyes and stared at Rohan with an inviting smile. She then gracefully turned her back to him, and took a few steps back towards him...and then Rohan took a few steps forward towards her.

Both their bodies collided once again...the feeling was like a wave of shock that ran through their bodies. This time Anamika had back to Rohan, allowing Rohan to take complete control. Rohan slowly wrapped his arms around her small waist and pulled her back even closer to him. Anamika instantly placed her left hand over Rohan's hand that was wrapped around her waist. He slowly brought his face closer to her and rested it on the left side of her forehead. He could now smell the sweet scent of her shampoo and feel the texture of her silky hair against his left cheek. To his surprise Anamika's right hand made its way to towards Rohan's face behind her and she gently cupped his right cheek, further pulling his face close to her face. She could now feel the prickly hairs of his beard tickle her face, while Rohan could feel her soft cheeks against his cheek.

The music got faster and the beat was beginning to get stronger. And just like that Anamika began to move her hips faster to match to the beat of the song...

She was looking beyond sultry at this point. The other men on the dance floor who's eyes caught the scene began to slow down and watched the sensual scene before them.

Rohan caught the eyes staring at them...but more so at Anamika. And all of a sudden, he slowly released his hands around Anamika waist and placed one hand on her hips. Then with full force, Rohan span Anamika around to face him, causing her to slightly stumble and fall right into Rohan's embrace. Her hands landed directly across Rohan's bare chest, while his landed over her backside. But this time their faces were so close that even air would find it difficult to pass through. Their noses collided, their foreheads connected and their left side cheeks running against each other. They slowly raised their gazes to look at each other. Two beautiful eyes lost in each other. But what Rohan saw, for the first time in Anamika's eyes was a hint of seductive mischief. Rohan smirked at her. Not a single blink in either pair of eyes.