Chapter 7

The routine soft music was playing in background at the club....

There were some moments of silence between them; none of them had any idea how to start conversation...finally Rohan initiated conversation

Rohan: what would you like to have ?

Anamika : may be a Mocktail

Rohan Ordered for their drink

Rohan : sometimes life is weird pleasantly, like from paying off for my drinks as stranger to having drinks together and smiled looking at her

Anamika too smileed in return and said

Anamka : yeah, this is what life is all about full of surprises , some are blessed with pleasant ones and some are like me...and sighed

Rohan: you seem so pessimistic about life

Anamika: I think I should change my way of thinking

Rohan: yes you should ...life is all about trying to be happy with whatever it offers us.....

Anamika genuinely feels that whenever Rohan was saying is true. She tried to shift the conversation in a different direction.

Anamika: I am not sure this is the best way to kick off our conversation for the evening. Let's go back to the basics. Tell me a little bit about yourself. What are you doing professionally?

Rohan continued: I'm working with my well-established family business, I am specifically looking after Production side. What about you ?

Anamika : There's a common ground. I'm actually I am also doing the same, but I am managing the business from our aboard offices, just came here for few months...that's why I don't know much people here.

Rohan : ohh nice!

Just then some ladies passed by them and giving him smiles and in return he too smiles at them ...watching this Anamika smiled herself and said

Anamika :"I assume you visit the club quite often and I guess you have been in many relationships then"

And then Rohan asked "And why do u say that ?"

Anamika: I mean because you have freedom to do whatever you want, you visit the club often, you have great charm and....

Rohan: And?

Anamika : "you look pretty decent" she teases

Rohan: "Decent?! Wow that's a first" he laughs.

Anamika: "ok fine that's wasn't the best way to put it. A better way to put it would be you are the best looking man in the room"

Rohan: we'll if you say so. But to answer your question, No. I haven't been in any relationship so far, and tbh same as you it was my first visit to the club on that day

Anamika: "your awful at lying"

Rohan: "No I swear....you see I've seen so many people fall in and out of relationship, and change their bf/gf like every week. It's actually ridiculous. Relationships have lost their values.....

Rohan : btw forget about me tell me how you manage those pair of eyes that stares you , I mean definitely I am not the first one to say this but you are so beautiful, and I am sure so many hearts are falling for you, I can't believe you never said yes to anyone...

Anamika laughs and says: tbh most of those eyes are lustful.... only few eyes who respect the beauty in graceful manner just as your stares !! she said it teasingly to him.