Chapter 6

Anamika was totally exhausted and she was in hurry to reach home and get some sleep at the earliest.

Finally, she arrived at her home ...

Anamika sighed with a relief : " Finally I am at home.."

Just then she heard knock on her car window

Anamika said while coming out of her car : " Oh Samir, Sorry for troubling you at this time...and thanks a lot."

Samir said with a sweet smile : " now just take rest "

Anamika : " Please come inside for a cup of coffee.."

Samir : " I would love to have it but I am not in mood to make coffee at the middle of night..." and he laughed

Anamika said while rolling her eyes : " How long will you remember that Samir, I was working at that time , okay ?!! "

Samir : " Hey, I am just kidding...actually want to meet uncle so will come tomorrow .."

Anamika : " Then, see you tomorrow.."

Anamika then went to him for a sweet hug and they said Good night to each other.

At her home, First thing she did was to check her father, talked with her son and she spend her rest of weekend relaxing and spending time with her father and prepared herself for next week agendas.

Monday morning was as usual for Anamika..the full on busy week was ahead for her...her work had occupied her mind. While somewhere at the Malhotra industries Rohan Malhotra was trying hard to concentrate on work as his mind was occupied with someone special and beautiful.

Wednesday night when Anamika returned home she found her father was feeling uneasy, she gave him medication after consultation with his doctor.

In the early morning Anamika took her father for some tests as suggested by the doctor , after this she directly went to her office .

At Khanna's Office :

The clock was ticking 1 at the noon, and Anamika was so desperate to have her lunch, she already called Samir to hurry up but still he was not here so she decided to go to his cabin, she saw he was still working

Anamika : hey, why are you taking this much time ?

Samir : Anu , just last five minutes pls

Anamika : I am going to faint here if I am not getting the food. .

Samir : must be missed the breakfast again ? Anu , when will you take care about yourself ? I need to be strict with you now

Anamika dragged him with holding his arms in hers , without letting him to finish his work

Anamika: let's gooo...someday other, be strict with me

Samir : let me take the car keys atleast

Anamika: no need, I have mine, you just come with me

They were at the parking lot.

Samir took the driving seat , Anamika was sitting beside him at front seat

They were on their way to restaurant for lunch, his eyes got attention towards the man's blazer that Anamika was holding and now was putting it up to the back Seat.

He didn't ask but she sensed the question in his eyes.

Anamika: ohh , it's of the man who helped me out with car last weekend, it was so cold so..

Samir: I told you many times to take driver with you when driving to far places but...

Anamika : but I felt totally safe with him....