Chapter 8

NEXT MORNING AT ANAMIKA'S HOME

In the morning, Anamika was putting her blazer to it's place, while doing so she found some note in its pocket...she took that and smiled herself....it was some contact number.

She instantly took her cell and texted;

"Hello Mr. Am-Ex...., thank you so much again for your comfort and wonderful company, and sorry for spoiling your weekend again....btw you could have asked me directly for my contact instead but anyways I loved your way of getting it ... "

After some time Rohan noticed a text from an unknown number:

When he read the text he was smiling in silly way, it was Anamika....

He replied back:

"hey Partner, no need to thank me, indeed I should thank you for making my weekend more beautiful with your presence ..."

On weekend At Malhotra Industries

It was 5 in the evening on Friday...Rohan was busy with his work...just then his mobile buzzed..

Rohan : hii man

Gaurav : hiii , what's the plan for today's evening ?

Rohan : as usual nothing special...

Gaurav : let's have some hang out together

Rohan : I am not coming with you and Meera anywhere...

Gaurav : Listen ...she went to attend some business event so it's just two of us

Rohan : ohh Woow, ....then let's meet up at weekend after couple of hours

Just then Rohan realized its Friday and he couldn't miss to be at club....

Rohan : but Gaurav, I think I need to be free by 10 if possible

Gaurav : that's not you Rohan, what's going ?? uhmm

Rohan : nothing going it's just that I have some work so...

Gaurav : then lets meet up at our favourite restaurant

Rohan : actually, I think we should try for new one which is near to my weekend home, isn't it a good idea ?

Gaurav : I have no issues but it's you who always prefers your favourite only

Rohan : maybe I should try something new ...actually he wanted to be at the place nearest to the club so that he could pay visit to the club after their dinner , obviously to meet Anamika...who was staying in his head all the time....

Gaurav: see you soon then ...

They met at the restaurant and had their dinner and having blast during their conversation...the one with whom Rohan enjoys the most spending his time...Gaurav is his Family cum close friends as well...Rohan shares a very good bonding with him.

Just then Gaurav got a call , he told Rohan that he had to leave for some urgent work and said sorry to Rohan...

Rohan : hey, it's alright even I have to leave by 10 as I told before and its already 10:15 so no issues

They bid good night to each other and on their way to their destination...

Rohan looked at watch its already 10:15 and it was raining heavily , he thought himself.... I think in this situation she might not come to club and even if she visited she might have left ...

He drove to his weekend ....on his way he saw the club.....he stopped his car...thought for a moment and he couldn't stop himself to see inside the club if by chance she was there....