Chapter 12

At Anamika's home :

Anamika took her bath and dressed up, went to meet her father.

Mr. Khanna : good morning beta !! When did you come home?

Anamika hesitantly said: I reached home late at night papa.

Mr. Khanna : are you not feeling well ?

Anamika: I am well, just having some headache

They had a short conversation about their work over the breakfast.

Anamika : papa, I think I need to rest for a while

Mr. Khanna : that will be better for you

Anamika got up to leave...

Mr. Khanna : Samir called me that you were not receiving his calls , he was worried for you so do call him back.

Anamika : may be my phone was on silent mode, I went to take shower as well, don't worry papa I will call him back.

Anamika entered her room, took a deep breath... threw her phone on bed. She walked past the bed to reach the other side of the bed and dozed off. Her phone was still on silent mode..There were couple of texts from Rohan..which she intentionally avoiding.

Anamika was still asleep....she woke up to the noise of someone banging her bedroom door.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at the table clock placed next to her on a bedside table, It was already noon - she thought herself ...

She heard someone calling her name in soft tone... soon she recognized the voice.

Anamika : hey Samir, come in ...

Samir : hey Anu, are you alright ?

Anamika : yeah I am alright

Samir : I can clearly see that you are not well ...let's go and see the doctor..

Anamika : Nothing serious , I was just having headache but now am fine. I am so sorry I could not receive your calls neither call you back, I was asleep since morning.

Samir already knew what had happened with Anamika and Meera at the party last night. He didn't wanted to refer it again infront of her to spoil her mood again.. He was here to cheer her up and take her out for an outing.

While he was in thoughts about his plan he noticed that she was zoned out into her own thoughts while looking at her cell phone, Samir was unaware of what all happened with her post business party. It was couple of calls from Rohan that disturbed Anamika.

To break her thoughts
Samir : Anu , Anu !!! ? get ready quickly we are going out... and I am not asking you this time, am ordering you to get ready asap and join downstairs.

Anamika: But Samir, I am not in the mood to go out..

Samir: Anu I am waiting for you at the dining for the lunch...come fast, your excuses won't work with me...and no need to take much time in getting ready to impress me, I already know you are beautiful...

Anamika cutely raised her eyebrows and smiled at him. Samir existed from her bedroom towards downstairs.

Anamika got ready, she wore a denim jeans and a pink floral shirt...her simplicity makes her look even more beautiful.

While downstairs at the Dining area :

Anupam Khanna and Samir were discussing about the health issues and business matters.