Chapter 2

At Malhotra Industries, Mumbai :

Its already Friday , its yet couple of hours remaining for closing hours of the office. Rohan Malhotra, the joint owner of the company who is heading the technical department , is in hurry to pack up his desk for this week bit earlier. He is considered to be the most eligible bachelor in the town, he is Rich, Intelligent, Handsome, charming and kind hearted....many women tried their luck to win his heart but Rohan is in love with only one...HIS Work....just then his personal assistant Alisha entered to his office..Rohan isn't bossy kind of boss, he treat his employees as equals unlike the another owner of their company (We will talk about her later).

Alisha: Excuse me Sir, you called me

Rohan : ohh yes, I am leaving early today, is there anything left for today on my side ?

Alisha: nothing sir

Rohan: call me only if its urgent, I will be busy today evening

Alisha : all the best for your team Sir

Rohan : Fingers crossed

Alisha : but Sir, it will be more exciting if you will be going early to meet someone special , I feel that you need someone special in your life who let you feel special, comfort you when you go home after a hectic day at the office

Rohan : I do, I have my sister... my friends

Alisha : I don't mean that kind of company sir, I mean the other kind of company...like a soul-mate

Rohan : " From where do you get such deep thoughts Alisha ?" and he laughs.

Rohan added : I don't need a soul-mate when I have so much work to occupy myself with

Alisha: you will understand what I mean when u fall in love sir. Nothing else in the world will matter, you will feel like smiling hopelessly all the time and feel as if songs are playing every time in your head"

Rohan laughs and says "you need to stop watching Bollywood movies. They are seriously getting to your head"

Alisha: your thoughts will be changed once you fall in love with someone

Rohan : I don't know if there is any partner made for me who can feel the REAL Rohan behind this Rohan

Alisha : means ??

Rohan : Alisha, I m getting late, will talk abt it sometime later...

Alisha : take care sir,

Rohan says good bye to her and moves fast to parking lot.

He rushes to reach at his weekend house which is situated at the outskirts of the city...he started his favourite music and drives towards his destination.....went into thoughts about topic he was having with Alisha...will be there anyone with whom I can fall in love and who can realize the real me ....The Real Rohan who is all the day surrounded by people and who is ever smiling ....but the end of the day There is ONLY HE and HIMSELF....no one else who can comfort him , love him....the one who is just for HIM....

He thought himself, Rohan its enough, forget about it.....and he started singing with the songs being played .....

He reached at his weekend home. While entering he called his maid

Rohan : Tai, is everything ready ?

Tai : yes beta, everything as u told

Rohan : make sure, I do not want any disturbance

Rohan went to his bedroom to freshen up , before that he called his family cum friend, Gaurav

Rohan : hey man, how much time will u take ?