Surprise, Felix!

Lee Felix X Reader

Fluff

Plot: You have gone to the airport to greet Felix after he returns from the Stray Kids' three-month tour.

First Person

Climbing into the back of the black car and buckling up, I was greeted by Haneul, the driver for JYP Entertainment and a close friend of mine.

"Good evening, miss Y/n. You excited to be seeing Felix?"

Felix, my boyfriend, has been away for three months touring with the boys, and today, he finally comes home for a week.

"I am so excited. I can't wait to see him, and there are so many things awaiting him."

I smiled, wiggling in my seat filled with happiness. Haneul made sure I was safe and secure before driving to the airport, which was an hour away.

"How have you been?"

The last time I saw Haneul was four months ago. He was busy with other clients and then went on holiday to the Caribbean with his family.

"I have been great, thank you. How are you?"

"That is good. I have been great, thank you, just been busy."

We continued our chat until he pulled up to the airport parking. I took a deep breath in, placing my hand on the door handle when it completely froze.

Haneul set his phone down and turned to me, gaining my attention.

"I'll be waiting for you and the boys, Miss Y/n, and don't worry. Felix is going to be extremely excited."

A smile spread across my lips. I bowed and opened the door.

"Thank you, Haneul. I'll see you in a bit."

°○°○°○°

I was escorted through the airport by airport security and management to the gate where Felix and the boys would be arriving.

I waited in the private, secluded area where only friends, family, and staff members were allowed. I took out a small brown envelope, ready to pass over to Felix.

Ladies and Gentlemen. Gate 15 from Japan will be arriving shortly.

I looked out the window and saw the plane pulling up to the terminal. This was it. Any minute now, Felix would be walking down that runaway and hopefully into my arms.

I was trying to control my excitement. The air hostesses opened the doors, and the passengers boarded the flight.

I stood on my tippy toes, trying to look over people's heads, when I spotted him—the silver-haired freckle boy holding his Louis Vuitton bag.

"Felix!"

I waved, slightly jumping, catching his attention. He dropped his bag and rushed over to me, picking me up and spinning me around before pulling me in for a long, sweet kiss.

"Oh god, I have missed you so much."

"I missed you too, Felix."

Hyunjin picked up his bag and waved it to me before walking with the boys. They walked ahead of us, giving Felix and me some space to catch up and talk. He gave me a quick rundown of a few things that happened but left a majority of it out for later.

We got out of the airport and into the black car, where Haneul was awaiting us. All nine of us bundled into the car, buckled up, and began our journey home to the dorms. I was cuddled up to Felix, chatting away, when I remembered the brown envelope.

"Oh, this is for you, by the way."

He took it out of my hands cocking an eyebrow at me, only making me giggle slightly.

"Open it, silly."

He ripped open the seal, and a few photos fell into his lap. His eyes widen, and he drops the empty envelope in progress. He scoops them up in his hands and flicks through them, not saying a word for a good few minutes.

"How long?"

"Three months"

Tears formed in his eyes. He dropped the photos and brought me into an embrace, bursting out crying into the crook of my neck. After a while, he pulled away, wiping his eyes.

He picked up the photos and scanned them once again, smiling, before showing them to the boys, whose jaws almost hit the floor.

"I am going to be a father!"

They made the car bounce and shake from all their jumping around in their seats, only Haneul telling them off as he tried to keep the car in place. Felix turned in his seat, pulling me close to him, lifting the baggy hoodie I was wearing. He then placed a hand on the growing bump.

"Hello, little one. I am your daddy, and I am so excited to meet you."