The Morning After (Part 2)

Yang Jeongin X Reader

Fluff

Plot: Jeongin and you go out shopping around the mall when suddenly he disappears for a little while. What could he be buying?

First Person

We pulled up at the big shopping center. The car park was almost full to the brim; Jeongin took my hand in his before entering the building.

"Where would you like to go first, my love?"

"Tommy Hilfiger"

He leads the way. He probably thought I wanted to see their new clothes that had come into the store when I was more excited to see his image on the wall.

We finally arrived at Tommy Hilfiger, and they were a big ass photo of them all on the window in front of the shop.

There was Innie, in his white, red, and blue stripe sweater polo shirt, wearing denim ripped shorts and his wavy dye light brownie-blonde hair.

"Such beauty"

"Yes, we are. Hey, wait a minute!"

I bit down my lower lip, trying to suppress my laughter. I turned my head over to look over, only for me to start bursting out with laughter.

"You only wanted to come here because you wanted to see me."

"Of course I did. It's truly the best feature of Tommy Hilfiger's."

"Well, you got the real-life version in front of you."

He wrapped his fingers around my waist, pulling me closer to him and planting a small peck on my lips.

"Let's go"

We walked around a little more; we went to some clothing stores like Gucci and Alexander McQueen, and Jeongin got a discount, of course.

After a good two hours, we decided it was time to grab a bite to eat, so Jeongin agreed we should dine at Five Guys.

Walking into the restaurant, he kept looking around, but I just shrugged it off like nothing and waited for the waiter to come over to us.

"Good afternoon. Is there a table for two?"

"Yes"

"Actually, is there a group of 7 males around? One of them being short and loud?"

Why is Jeongin describing Changbin?

"Why yes, sir."

"Perfect, lead us to them. I am Yang Jeongin, the maknae of Stray Kids"

"Ah, of course. Right this way."

I furrowed my eyebrows together, wrapping my fingers around his bicep, and followed him towards the loud table at the back.

Why are the boys here?
Did Jeongin plan for them to meet us?
I thought today was just the two of us.