Chapter Twenty-Two: A Moment Under the Stars

As the days turned into weeks and the warmth of spring enveloped Hogwarts, Draco and Y/N found themselves drawn to the Astronomy Tower one evening, seeking solace in the quiet beauty of the night sky.

They stood side by side, gazing out at the twinkling stars above, lost in their own thoughts. The air was filled with a sense of anticipation, a tension that hung between them like a veil.

Draco turned to Y/N, his silver eyes sparkling in the moonlight. "Y/N," he began, his voice soft with emotion. "There's something I've been wanting to do for a long time."

Y/N's heart skipped a beat at his words, her pulse quickening with excitement. She could feel the electricity crackling in the air, drawing them closer together with each passing moment.

And then, before she could even catch her breath, Draco leaned in and pressed his lips to hers in a tender kiss. It was as if the world around them faded away, leaving only the two of them and the intoxicating rush of their emotions.

Time seemed to stand still as they lost themselves in the heat of the moment, their hearts beating as one. In that moment, beneath the starry sky and the watchful gaze of the heavens above, Y/N knew that she was exactly where she was meant to be – in Draco's arms, surrounded by the magic of their love.

As they pulled away from each other, their foreheads resting together as they caught their breath, Y/N felt a sense of peace settle over her. For in Draco's embrace, she had found a love that was worth waiting for, a love that would light up the darkest corners of their world and guide them through the trials that lay ahead.

And as they stood together in the silence of the Astronomy Tower, their hands intertwined and their hearts entwined, Y/N knew that this was just the beginning of their journey together – a journey filled with love, laughter, and endless possibilities.