Chapter Twenty-Four: Summer Holidays

As the school year drew to a close and summer beckoned on the horizon, Hogwarts buzzed with excitement and anticipation. Students eagerly packed their belongings, eager to return home for the summer holidays and escape the confines of castle life.

For Draco and Y/N, the prospect of summer held a mixture of emotions. While they looked forward to spending time with their families and enjoying a well-deserved break from the rigors of school, they couldn't help but feel a sense of sadness at the thought of being apart from each other.

As they bid farewell to their friends and classmates, Draco and Y/N found themselves clinging to each other, reluctant to let go. They promised to stay in touch over the summer, exchanging letters and sharing stories of their adventures apart.

But as the Hogwarts Express pulled away from the station and the castle faded into the distance, Draco and Y/N couldn't shake the feeling of longing that tugged at their hearts. They knew that the summer would be a test of their love, a time of separation and longing that would only serve to strengthen their bond.

And so, as they journeyed home to their respective families, they carried with them the memories of their time together at Hogwarts – the laughter, the tears, and the moments of pure, unadulterated joy. And as they looked to the future with hope and anticipation, they knew that no matter where life took them, their love would endure, a constant beacon of light in the darkness.