Chapter Twenty-Six: back a Hogwarts 

As the Hogwarts Express chugged its way towards the majestic castle of Hogwarts, Draco and Y/N found themselves filled with a mixture of excitement and anticipation. The start of a new school year meant new adventures, new challenges, and the promise of endless possibilities.

As they stepped off the train and made their way towards the castle, Draco and Y/N couldn't help but feel a sense of nostalgia wash over them. The familiar sights and sounds of Hogwarts filled them with a sense of comfort and belonging, reminding them of all the memories they had shared within its hallowed halls.

But amidst the excitement of the new school year, there was also a sense of uncertainty lingering in the air. The world outside of Hogwarts was changing, and the shadow of Voldemort's rise to power loomed large over the wizarding world.

Draco and Y/N knew that they would need to stay vigilant in the face of danger, ready to confront whatever challenges lay ahead. But they also knew that they had each other, and that together, they were stronger than any force that dared to oppose them.

As they settled into their new dormitories and reunited with their friends, Draco and Y/N felt a sense of excitement building within them. The promise of a new beginning filled them with hope and determination, driving them forward into the unknown with hearts full of courage and love.

And as they looked to the future with anticipation, Draco and Y/N knew that whatever trials and tribulations the new school year held, they would face them together, their love serving as a guiding light in the darkness, leading them towards a brighter tomorrow.