Chapter Twenty-Five: Reunion at Platform Nine and Three-Quarters

As the days of summer dwindled away and the promise of a new school year loomed on the horizon, Hogwarts students began to make their way back to Platform Nine and Three-Quarters, eager to reunite with friends and embark on another year of magical adventures.

Among the throngs of students and families gathered on the platform, Draco and Y/N found themselves drawn to each other once more, their paths crossing unexpectedly amidst the bustling crowd.

At first, they stood frozen in surprise, their eyes locking in a moment of recognition. Then, a smile spread across Draco's face as he stepped forward to greet Y/N, his silver eyes twinkling with warmth.

"Y/N," he said, his voice filled with genuine pleasure. "It's good to see you again."

Y/N's heart skipped a beat at the sight of Draco, her own smile mirroring his as she returned his greeting. "Draco," she replied, her voice tinged with excitement. "I didn't expect to see you here."

As they fell into step beside each other, Draco and Y/N fell into easy conversation, catching up on the events of the summer and sharing stories of their respective adventures. Despite the time and distance that had separated them, their connection remained as strong as ever, their bond forged in the fires of friendship and love.

And as they boarded the Hogwarts Express together, surrounded by the familiar sights and sounds of their magical world, Draco and Y/N knew that no matter what challenges the new school year held, they would face them together, their love guiding them through the trials and tribulations that lay ahead.