Chapter Thirty-Three: The Dueling Club

As whispers of excitement echoed through the corridors of Hogwarts, Draco and Y/N found themselves drawn to the grand entrance hall, where a crowd had gathered to witness a spectacle that promised to be both thrilling and dangerous – the Dueling Club.

The air was charged with anticipation as students from all houses gathered around a makeshift dueling ring, eager to showcase their magical prowess. Draco and Y/N stood side by side, their eyes alight with excitement as they watched the proceedings unfold.

At the center of the ring stood Professor Flitwick, his diminutive figure barely visible amidst the throngs of students. With a wave of his wand, he summoned two students to the center of the ring – a Hufflepuff and a Slytherin, ready to face off in a duel.

As the duel commenced, sparks flew as spells clashed in mid-air, the sound of incantations echoing through the hall. Draco and Y/N watched with rapt attention, their hearts pounding with excitement at the display of magical skill before them.

But as the duel reached its climax, disaster struck – a stray spell ricocheted off the walls of the dueling ring, narrowly missing a nearby student and causing chaos to erupt among the crowd.

Draco instinctively reached out and pulled Y/N out of harm's way, shielding her from the chaos as students scattered in all directions. With a sense of urgency, he guided her to safety, his heart racing with adrenaline.

Once they were out of harm's way, Draco turned to Y/N, his eyes filled with concern. "Are you alright?" he asked, his voice tinged with worry.

Y/N nodded, her heart still racing from the adrenaline of the moment. "I'm fine," she replied, offering him a reassuring smile. "Thanks to you."

As the chaos subsided and order was restored, Draco and Y/N found themselves reflecting on the events of the Dueling Club. Though the experience had been harrowing, it had also brought them closer together, reminding them of the importance of looking out for one another in times of danger.

And as they made their way back to the safety of the Hufflepuff and Slytherin common rooms, Draco and Y/N knew that they would always have each other's backs, ready to face whatever challenges the future held with courage and determination.