Chapter 11: Tour Of The Ark

Last night, after returning from the Outer Rim. Y/n went to bed. It was a dreamless sleep as many hours went by. The young man felt something wrap around his body. It felt like someone was clinging to him underneath the covers.

When he opened the blanket, it revealed Yuni resting on top of him. Even though she was a reasonably small Nikke, she was still heavy.

"Yuni."

Yuni continued to lay there, opting to talk in her sleep, "Five more minutes... The commander is warm and comfortable..."

A sigh escaped the young man's lips as he managed to grab his phone and started texting someone.

The tiny sadist is holding me hostage.

Mihara: That's where Yuni wandered off to...

Mihara: Hold on.

The young man briefly waited when the door opened. Mihara entered the office with an amused smile.

"It looks like you have your cuddle buddy."

Mihara quickly pries her squadmate off the young man. Yuni wakes up on the floor.

The pink-haired sadist rubs her eyes before noticing Y/n and Mihara staring at her.

"Oh, Mihara, Commander, good morning!" Yuni received her whip.

Whip!

Mihara let out a quiet moan.

Whip!

Y/n deadpanned as he wasn't amused in the slightest. He was feeling slight discomfort.

"Wow, Commander! Your pain tolerance is something else. I wonder how many whips it will take to make you squeal," Yuni stuck her tongue out.

"Let's not do that," Y/n said, getting out of bed.

Mihara's eyes focused on Y/n, and her face heated up. She gently bit her bottom lip, 'The Commander is lean and muscular. Those scars...'

"Commander, are you secretly a masochist?" Yuni asked.

Y/n paused, getting his clothes. He slowly turned his head, "I'm not."

Grabbing his clothes, the young man went to take a shower. He made sure to lock the door.

~Small timeskip~

Y/n was in his office, about to unpack the stuff the young man had grabbed from the Outer Rim.

Before he could do anything, there was a knock at his door.

"Commander, are you up?" Anis' muffled voice could be heard.

Y/n approached and answered the door, "What's up?"

"I'm going to Ark. I was wondering if you wanted to tag along," Anis asked.

"Sure, but I want to know why you want me to go."

"A pretty girl and a Commander heading to the Ark sounds fun."

Y/n raised an eyebrow, "Are you asking me on a date?"

"That's one way to put it," Anis said.

"Besides, the Ark is unknown to you. I could be your guide and show you around."

"Alright."

"Let's go, Commander!" Anis beamed.

"Oh, could you buy a necklace for me?" Anis asked.

"They don't have to be expensive but are for my collection."

'So, she wanted a necklace...'

Y/n and Anis make their way toward the Outpost platform rail as the members of Infinity Rail are already up.