Chapter 10: Rehabilitation Center

The next day, Y/n went to the Rehabilitation Center to begin counseling with the three Nikkes. He was greeted by a woman with short black hair wearing glasses and a white lab coat.

 He was greeted by a woman with short black hair wearing glasses and a white lab coat

"Welcome, Commander. I heard you're the new rehabilitation counselor. The prisoner that you chose is... all three of them?!"

"I didn't get a say in this," Y/n said.

"I see..." Mana adjusted her glasses, "Who will you start with first?"

"Guilty."

"I will need to warn you... We've had ten counselors end up with compound fractures during their sessions with Guilty," Mana warned.

"She put on an act and pretended to be harmless, so the counselors mistakenly loosened her restraints when they should have kept their distance," Mana explained.

"I can not emphasize this enough. Guilty is a vicious criminal. Unless you want to leave here on a stretcher, never lower your guard, and don't think about undoing her restraints. If anything happens, ring the bell. We have security guards on standby who will come and restrain her."

Swish! 

Y/n stepped into the room as the door closed behind him. Guilty was standing there, avoiding eye contact with the young man. The tension filled the air as Y/n stared at her, thinking about what to say.

 The tension filled the air as Y/n stared at her, thinking about what to say

He took a seat in one of the chairs.

"So, you're Guilty?" Y/n asked.

"Yes... It's me. Who...?"

"I am your rehab counselor. You can take a seat."

Guilty didn't say anything, sitting down in the empty chair.

"I didn't think they wouldn't send another after what happened last time," Guilty muttered.

"I didn't do anything wrong. They threw me into this Rehabilitation Center. I've gone along with all of this counseling."

"I don't think you've done anything wrong."

Guilty's eyes widened when she heard this. She shook her head as she didn't believe him. She was thinking that he was lying.