Chapter 15: Vacation

The transport ship arrives as a few familiar faces greet Apex Squad.

"Rapi, you're okay!" Vesti said as tears started to well up.

"I wasn't expecting that you would be the ones to retrieve us," Rapi said.

"We finished our mission and got word that you needed help up north. We had the Scouts bring us."

Eunwha was the last to join them as she inspected Rapi and everyone else, "I'm not surprised that you got yourself in another mess, but it seems you haven't lost your edge, Rapi."

Ludmilla was helping Y/n to the transport ship, "I told you that I'm fine."

Ludmilla disagreed, "You're moving sluggishly. As your Queen, I must ensure my Servant is cared for."

"That's because you woke me up," Y/n retorted.

The young man noticed Absolute conversing with Apex Squad. Eunwha noticed him and couldn't help but scoff.

"Even though you're a new commander, I'm amazed you survived this ordeal. But you're still a weakling, so don't let it get to your head," Eunwha said.

"Why would I let it get to my head when I've been through worse?" Y/n had a staring contest with Eunwha.

The atmosphere felt tense as nobody said a word. Eunwha still hasn't forgiven the young man for what he did to her.

"Eunwha, let's not fight. The commander has been through enough," Emma admonished.

Eunwha didn't say anything, walking back to the transport ship.

"Commander, thank you for keeping Rapi safe. We were worried when we got an emergency pick-up request," Vesti looked like she was about to cry.

"You shouldn't forget that you're indebted to your Queen, and your quest here still isn't done," Ludmilla said.

Ludmilla pecked Y/n's lips as she had a light blush before handing him off to Apex and Absolute.

Rapi, Anis, and Neon let out a shocked gasp.

Vesti blushed at the intimate display.

Emma giggled and smiled teasingly.

"I'll see you later, my Queen," Y/n winked at Ludmilla as her blush started to burn brighter.

"Oh my, you're such a ladies' man, Commander," Emma teased.

Upon returning to the Ark, Y/n was immediately rushed to the hospital for emergency treatment.

There was a strange woman with long purple hair, wearing glasses. She was wearing a lab coat, and her leggings had tears.

Before he could ask who she was, two doctors entered the room

"Commander Y/n!" Pepper greeted the young man as he was lying on the hospital bed.