Chapter 8: Hunt Or Be Hunted

The following day, Y/n felt something heavy lying on top of him. Opening his eyes, he found Yuni sleeping peacefully with a smile.

"Oh my gosh! Yuni, you're going to crush the Commander!" Mihara said.

"Hmm... Five more minutes... the Commander is firm... warm... comfortable..."

"What's going on?" Anis woke up to see Yuni on top of Y/n.

Neon was already awake, and she had a smile on her face. "Yuni thinks Master makes for a nice mattress."

Rapi woke up and walked toward Y/n. She looked unamused, "Yuni, get up. We have to move out."

"Aww... A few more minutes..." Yuni grumbled.

"It's fine, Rapi. Besides, I'd like to talk to all of you about something. It involves Chatterbox," Y/n said.

"Yes!" Yuni tiredly cheered.

Rapi ignored Yuni, bringing her attention to Y/n. Anis stretched and leaned against the wall to get comfortable. Mihara sat beside Rapi.

Y/n sat up with Yuni sitting on his lap. She hugged him and continued sleeping, although in a far better mood. Y/n placed his right arm around her to hold her.

"I had time to think about this... Chatterbox has been watching us ever since we left the Ark. He's interested in someone or something from us."

"I want to deny it, but the things I've seen so far... I'm starting to believe there's more than what meets the eye," Mihara said.

Something came crashing through the wall, and the leg grabbed Y/n. Everyone turned to see what it was.

"Found you."

"You're a fucked up looking gorilla," Y/n commented

The abomination grabbed Y/n and threw him out of the building. The young man tumbled and rolled against the ground.

'Okay, I deserve that...' Y/n grimaced.

"It must be my lucky day! I'm going to have fun before I kill you!" The Rapture laughed manically.

"H-he's talking?!" Neon was shocked.

"Commander!" Rapi yelled, sprinting over to the young man.

The Rapture reaches out his foot and knocks Rapi back, sending her flying into the ruins.

"M-Mihara!" Yuni exclaimed.

"I know... It's Chatterbox!" Mihara stared at the monstrous Rapture.

Chatterbox sprinted a few meters before jumping into the air toward Y/n. The young man moved out of the way.

The Rapture was staring at the young man with a horrifying smile. His face was mere inches from Y/n.

"Yuni!" Y/n yelled.