New world

I am a primordial Malzeno, the citadel is my domain and I've defended it for many years and coexisted with the many monsters that live here.

But all of that was going to change when suddenly, and rift rips open the sky and sends me spiralling in and then sent crash landing into a open field, my mind drifts to unconscious and now find myself n a unfamiliar new world.

P.Malzeno: ugh...my head...what happened to me...? Why do I feel so tired....

I managed to stand myself back up while feeling groggy, I have no memory of what just happened moments ago and for whatever reason I've wounded up on what seemed to be a island consisting of large cliffs and forest.

P.Malzeno: well, might as well gather my bearings...

I spread out my wings and flew several feet into air and from up high all I could see was ocean that surrounded the island.

P.Malzeno: not a single landmass in sight other than this one, my home could be at the other side of the world for all I know, with no way of knowing where go, seems like I'm stuck here for now at least.

I flew down and scouted across a the land from above and looked for an open clearing or a cave as I was still feeling tired and needed a place to rest, fortunately there was a cavern a beach that seemed large enough for me to fit so I flew down there and landed on the sand, I let out a roar from inside the cavern to see if it was occupied, no response. I walked further in and as expected, nothing in sight. With a heavy yawn I lie down and slept my first day in this new land.

I stepped out of my cave and basked in the morning sun, I was feeling rather hungry today and so off I went in search for food, making my way back to the forest I decided to hunt on land hopefully find something akin to an Kestodon or something of than nature, to my fortune I find a boar like creature seemingly feasting on some shrubs.

P.Malzeno: this should suffice...

Before I could strike I was distracted by a flapping noise coming from above and saw several wyverns flying above and on top of them where.... humans?

Snotlout: "um, guys I think it's coming towards us!

I fly in front of them as they fly back a bit, at the left was a red one with large horns and the biggest of the three, on the right was light blue with large spines around the back of its head and smoothed out spines on its tail and the middle was the smallest one with black scales and a slim body, all had humans riding in them.

P.Malzeno: curious... you three. Are these humans using you?

Toothless: no! There our friends! And we trust them!

stormfly: you should come with us to dragons edge we can show you what we mean!

P.Malzeno: dragons edge?

Stormfly: it's where we live, there are other dragons that live there as well.

Astrid: what are they talking about?

Hiccup: I think they might trying to convince him to come with us.

Snotlout: Wait, we're bringing him with us? we don't even know what this dragon is!

Hiccup: Well, he seems to trust us we can use that opportunity to learn about him, so what do you say big guy? coming along?

These humans didn't seem to be hunters, they wouldn't be riding on monsters otherwise and the ones in question don't smell of dishonesty and I could use some help with gaining the familiarity of this place.