Team Astrid part 3

(Ragnar pov) 

I've gotten quite bored of watching, Astrid was getting no where with this, I walked away and prepared to fly but I was stopped by Hiccup.

Hiccup: woah hold on Ragnar, you going already?

I nodded.

Hiccup: alright then, I'll go check on Astrid and we'll catch up with you later and see if the others have found Dagurs location, see you soon.

With that being said I take off to the air and left to the edge, hopefully nothing wrong is happening there.

(Dragons edge, night)

So much for getting my hopes up... I Arrived at the place to be greeted with the sight of Dagurs armada attacking Dragons edge, he had even more than the last two times we fought, the riders and dragons were getting bombarded with fire arrows and boulders but thankfully they manage to successfully evacuate into the dome with Hookfang and Snotlout being the last one to enter before it closed to block out a barrage of fire arrows that would've hurt the two.

I got close enough to the point where I was a little bit away and above the ships and just enough to not be seen, but with their upmost focus in attacking and Dagurs maniacal laughter it wouldn't have matter if I stood right behind them. Regardless of that I can use this opportunity to commence a surprise attack myself, But there's one thing I have to check.

Ragnar: it'll get me exposed. But I've got no choice!

I quickly flew past the ships, almost immediately I hear someone bark out a order to concentrate fire on me and looking back and saw volleys of ballista's, I avoided it all by moving out to my left and flew upwards to the very top of the edge, I spot the building that is my home and flew down there while dodging a few more arrows, I land down on the wooden platform and run as fast I could and barged myself through the door. The nest I constructed wasn't damage, but that wasn't my main concern.

Ragnar: the eggs are gone! For the love of Fatalis if they aren't where I think they are everyone's dying!

(third person, The dome)

everyone was still taking shelter within the dome as the impact of boulders rattled and shook  the place, the twins were still  preoccupied with a couple of Night terrors that they had taken in with them, meanwhile Snotlout stood with his arms crossed, frustrated with the whole ordeal they're going through right now. As for Fishlegs he held the eggs of Ragnar in his hands, he was able to retrieve them before they could be potentially be destroyed due to Dagurs attacks, however this was at the cost of Meatlugs wing being damaged, fortunately it was nothing to serious and that she would be ok in a few days.

Suddenly, from the entrance hole Ragnar flew out and landed looking panicked, he franticly looked around for his eggs, he calms down once he sees Fishlegs holding them in his hands.

Ragnar: oh thank Gog they're ok...

Snotlout: Finally! some back up! 

Fishlegs: Ragnar! I've gotten the eggs safely and completely unharmed! ill put them in a basket just to be extra safe.