With dragons we travel part 3

(Dragons edge third person)

The gang along with Wind shear and Heather were now at the Clubhouse barrageing the latter with questions and questions, Hookfang and Ragnar stood outside watching the chaos unfold.

Tuffnut: where did you find her?

Ruffnut: more importantly, can we ride it?

Snotlout: did you miss me? I think you did, thats why you threw that tree at me~ playing hard to get~ me likely-

He gets shoved in the face and tripped over by Astrids foot, the to girls fist bump at leaving a now sulking Snotlout on the ground.

Ragnar: dosen't have the greatest luck with women huh?

Hookfang: thankfully. It makes good entertainment.

Fishlegs: anyway, how did you manage to train a Razorwhip its incredible.

Heather: actually... i owe a lot to you guys.

Snotlout: he gets back up ...to me! She means to me obviously! Ahhh women~ I totally understand them-

He is then knocked over again by windshears tail by the order of Heather.

Windshear: you wish.

Heather: when I found Windshear-

Tuffnut: Awesome name! I bet you ride like the wind and shear through it! I used both the words in its name to explain why she's called that!

Hiccup: Oh gods...

Heather: ...anyway she was hurt in a fight with a Typoomarang, you held your own didn't you girl? But she needed help, so I nursed her back to health and I used the training you guys taught me back on Berk, now we are the perfect team, I mean look at her! No one can take us down! And if they try, they'll be sorry for it!

Ragnar: didn't I do that earlier ago-

Snotlout: ok i guess she's pretty cool,but not as cool as this... Hookfang! Flame up!

Hookfang gose to the air and sets his whole body on fire, Snotlout looks back to everyone with his arms cross and a smug grin on his face, Heather however did not looked impressed.

Heather: thats cute, Windshear! Tail Slice!

The barbs of her tail unfold and lashes out to Snotlout, she stabs a circle around Snotlout as he franticly looks around, he quickly calms down as nothing seemed to happen.

Snotlout: hah! Whats so great about that- AAHHH!

The floor gives in and drops out with Snotlout along with it, they all run over and look down the hole and see him holding on to one of the wooden supporters.

Snotlout: ok, we'll call it  draw.

Ragnar: shouldn't someone go help him?

Hookfang: ...Nah

Fishlegs: woah... what else can she do?

Heather: Windshears breath can burn the flesh of a human from a hundred feet away!

Snotlout: you're gonna get me out of here?

Heather: one blade of her tail is as sharo as the deadliest Battle axe!

Tuffnut and Ruffnut run over to Heather and challenge her to a fight, she's pulls out her dual axe and the twins take out two swords and go charging, she easily manages to hold off the twos combined attacks while Fishlegs and Snotlout watch admiringly.

Meanwhile Hiccup and Astrid Discuss Heathers new intense and "hardcore" personality with polarising opinions. Now Toothless has entered to scene and goes to chat with Hookfang and Ragnar.