Rumble at the edge part 1

(Third person)

It's been a few days since the discovery off the hunter ship, once they had the deal with migrating Fireworms nearly burning down the whole island to ashes, thankfully the gang managed to sent them away to a lest flammable location but now, their next challenge is new dragon called a Rumblehorn who was currently terrorising them, while the rest sleep at the clubhouse, Snotlout and Hookfang were on watch duty much to his chagrin, though they weren't doing exactly a good job, unlike Ragnar who was at the forest in search of this adversary.

Snotlout: his helmet slips of and hits him on the nose. ahh! Ugh... why do we have to be the ones on Rumblehorn watch? Ragnar is already out there! Hookfang, I'm talking to You?

Hookfang: whatever... at least you don't have this rope attached to your head...

Snotlout could only hear a grumble as the dragon rolls his eyes and goes back to sleep

Snotlout: sigh, we're never gonna stop this crazy dragon from tearing this place up...

As if on cue, the tripwire they placed sets off and springing the net trap, the rope attached to hookfangs horn pulls down and making him breath fire at Snotlouts behind, he runs around in a panic and waking everyone up.

Snotlout: intruder alert! Intruder alert! Ow, ow, ow!!

He tries to scrape the embers off on the wood with little affect, but then he sees the bowl of water and jumps in and works instantly.

Snotlout: ahhh~ sweet relieve...

Hiccup: the Rumblehorn! It's headed to the eastern beach, come on you guys!

The gang mounts on their dragons and fly away, hopefully finally caught this dragon.

(Few minutes later) 

They arrive to the location of the trap, Ragnar was already there and was staring at the round figure hanged up in the air by the net.

Ragnar: however did you manage to get caught up in that?

Hiccup: good, Ragnars here, WE GOT IT! Everybody stay back!

The twins don't listen and curiously walks up to it.

Tuffnut: I didn't think it would be so smelly.

Ruffnut: I didn't think it would be so hairy.

???: you try shaving with a hook for an arm!

Tuffnut: the rumblehorn talks! Quick Ragnar smack it!

Ragnar: are these two seriously this oblivious...?

Gobber: cut me down you simpleton! 

Ruffnut: and it's got a bad attitude?

Having enough of this, Ragnar bites down on the net and rips it open and letting Gobber fall back down the ground.

Gobber: finally! Thanks for that dragon.

Tuffnut: Gobber? want did you do with our Rumblehorn?

Gobber: rumblehorn? Whats a rumblehorn?

Fishlegs: a new dragon that's been trying to chase us off the island...

Astird: yeah us and everything else.

Hiccup: we've been trying capture and relocate it.

Snotlout: yet we caught you, yay for us...

Gobber: your trying to caught a dragon with a net like that? Amateurs...

Ruffnut: not to late to club him you know...

He elbows Hiccups stomach and puts his hands together doing a swinging motion. Hiccup just rolls his eyes.