With dragons we travel part 1

(third person)

Hiccup: remember guys we're taking only what is necessary.

Snotlout: aww, looks like your getting left behind Fishlegs~

Fishlegs: come on Snotlout your better than that... oh wait no your not.

the dragon riders have came back to Berk in order to gather more supplies for Dragons edge, Ragnar had also joined them despite feeling little uncomfortable being around a much larger human settlement, while the dragons wait for their riders to finish their business, to past the time Ragnar decided to finally tell them about the rifts and his past.

Ragnar: ...and that's the summary of it.

Stormfly: so your a "elder dragon?" are you a lot older than us then?

Ragnar: depends, how many of you are over a hundred years old?

Hookfang: no one is grampa.

Meatlug: I wonder what those dragons are like from where your from, are they friendly?

Ragnar: some. But don't expect them to be should we ever encounter them here, most wouldn't appreciate being taken out of their territory unexpectedly.

Toothless: well they'll be no different from any other threat we normally have to face with.

Belch: yeah your right! we beat the Red death after all! 

Barf: and there's no dragon that can be any worse than that!

Ragnar: quite a lot actually, your lucky it was me that you met and not some other like Volts.

Toothless: whys that?

Ragnar: suffice to say you'll all be dead the moment she'd lay eyes on you, I would be surprised if she hadn't killed a few dragons already.

Meatlug: you have quite the dangerous choice in friends...

Belch: well your not dead, so dose that mean your stronger than her then?

Ragnar: naturally.

Hookfang: ha! I bet big guy over here thinks he can take all of us?

Ragnar: no offense, but that's not exactly a difficult task.

Stormfly: ha! I wouldn't underestimate us if were you.

Ragnar: if you can prove overwise.

Hookfang: oh i can prove it right now if you like.

Toothless: alright settle down everyone, no need to pick a fight especially here.

we see Fishlegs walking over to Meatlug with a handful of rocks and dumps in onto one of the two baskets she was carrying next to her sides, the baskets were now filled to the brim with rocks, she tries to fly but the weight of it all prevents her from getting more than a few feet from the ground.

Fishlegs: come on girl! lift with your legs!

Meatlug: I-I Got this!

Ragnar: clearly not...

Hiccup then approaches to Fishlegs with a disappointed look on his face.

Hiccup: Fishlegs...

Fishlegs: what? Berk granite has a nicer finish.

he walks to Meatlugs behind and lifts her by the tail which helps her a little.

Fishlegs: And trust me, you WANT the nicer finish.