30. 23, 26 - Part 4

A/N: Hellllooooo! Thank you for the love and laughs for the last chapter, I am glad so many of your enjoyed the wedding as much as you did. And the saxsux, hehehe. Onto the next chapter, where we get more saxsux and their walima! Hehe.

-----------------------------------------

In the privacy of their new, still unfamiliar bathroom, Meerab was wiping off her wedding makeup, her actions more mechanical than thoughtful for she found herself lost in thought.

True to his words, Murtasim sauntered in just five minutes later. Meerab's gaze couldn't help but stray towards him, he had just sauntered into the bathroom completely naked, without a care in the world. Her eyes grew wide as they flickered down to his now not-hard-cock before she looked back up at him again.

Catching her wide-eyed look through the mirror, he flashed a cheeky grin that made her cheeks heat up further.

"What?" Murtasim teased, catching her lingering gaze in the mirror. His voice was laced with amusement and a hint of mischief.

"Uh, clothes?" Meerab managed to stutter out.

"New rule—no clothes in our bedroom," Murtasim declared with a grin that suggested he was partly jesting and partly hopeful.

He disappeared into the frosted stall that housed the loo. Meerab turned back to the sink to wash her face, trying to calm the fluttering in her chest. A minute later, Murtasim emerged from the stall and casually padded over to the shower stall, turning the shower on and adjusting the temperature, his movements fluid and unabashedly bare.

She paused, her thoughts racing.

Was this normal?

Did people just walk around naked?

Murtasim, however, seemed utterly at ease, as if it were the most natural state to be in. As he found the desired temperature, he stepped under the stream, and water began cascading down his body, tracing each muscle and curve with glistening paths that drew her in.

She couldn't resist stealing glances through the mirror.

She had never seen a naked man before—not in reality. The half-naked men from magazines were nothing compared to the full presence of Murtasim; he seemed like he could belong on any high-end fashion cover, yet no magazine could capture the full extent of his allure, which extended far beyond the cropped frames.

His shoulders were as broad, the muscles flexing with each movement. The way his back muscles shifted under his skin as he moved was mesmerizing. His chest was sculpted, the water droplets trickling down the planes and contours, leading to a tapering waist that highlighted his athletic build.

Meerab bit her lip, her gaze unintentionally drifting lower, appreciating the curve of his firm backside and the powerful build of his legs. The sight was unexpectedly overwhelming, stirring a mix of admiration and a deeper, more primal attraction.

The warmth and steam of the shower filled the bathroom, blurring the edges of the mirror and casting a sultry glow over the tiles. Murtasim suddenly turned towards her, the towel in her hand dropping as her eyes dropped to his cock, and then back up to his face.

Murtasim's inviting smile beckoned, his voice low and teasing, echoing off the walls. "You can admire me from closer, haq hai tumhara, biwi ho tum meri," he said, his words laced with affection and a hint of challenge.

Meerab's response was an eye roll, a mix of exasperation and delight at his unabashed confidence. Despite her outward show of annoyance, she felt a flush of warmth that had nothing to do with the steamy air.