Chocolate Milk

[A/N: This is so short wow. Only around 550 words. Should this even be called a fic?]

Summary: Dan wants some chocolate milk. Phil attempts to make chocolate milk. ¡!NOT SMUT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!¡ Fluff.

Dan was sat cross-legged on his bed, laptop in front of him, and he was leant forward, typing away some replies on Twitter.

He suddenly had an unexplainable craving for some chocolate milk. At that moment, Phil walked past his room. Dan whined to get his attention.

"Phiiiil~!"

Phil paused and walked backwards so that he was in the middle of Dan's doorway. "Yes?"

"Chocolate milk?" Dan smiled cutely. Phil sighed and smiled. "Whipped cream, too?"

"Yes please."

"Five minutes."

Dan cheered as Phil rolled his eyes with a shake of his head. Phil made his way to the kitchen thinking about how he had the cutest boyfriend ever.

Five minutes later and Dan was still chocolate milk-less. He began to think that something was wrong. He swung his legs over the side of his bed and went to their kitchen.

He was met with the most horrifying sight ever.

Chocolate syrup covered almost every surface in the room. Two glasses of milk sat on a chocolatey counter and a can of whipped cream was near the mess. There stood Phil, a towel in hand and desperately trying to scrub the counter of the sweet syrup.

From the way his head was bowed and his shoulders shook, Dan knew that he was crying. It broke his heart.

"Oh, Phil!" Dan walked forward and wrapped his arms around the black-haired man from behind, resting his head in the crook of his neck. "Don't cry."

"I m-made a mess."

"A mess we could clean together. I'll go get a towel, baby. It's alright. I'm not mad," Dan assured him before kissing his neck and running off to get another towel. He came back to Phil still wiping the counter. Dan came beside him and helped.

"I'm sorry," Phil apologised. Dan's heart shattered, and he wrapped an arm around Phil's waist to tug him closer affectionately.

"I told you already, Phil, it's a mess that we can clean up easily. Anyway, it could be much worse."

Phil sniffed which caused Dan to tighten his hold. They stayed like that, Phil haphazardly wiping the counter and Dan using his left hand to help him as his right was around Phil.

Ocean blue eyes looked up to meet Dan's brown ones. On his right cheek was a dot of chocolate syrup. Dan chuckled which made Phil confused.

"What?"

Dan held up his left finger and pointed to his own left cheek. "You've got some..."

Phil raised his right hand to his cheek but completely missed the syrup. Dan giggled. "Right here, you idiot!" He used his own finger to wipe the syrup from Phil's soft cheek and waved it in front of Phil's face. Phil smirked as an idea came to him and swiped his finger across the chocolate-covered counter and stuck his finger to Dan's left cheek.

Dan gasped. Phil laughed at Dan's chocolatey cheek. Dan frowned, feeling betrayed. He decided to do the same thing to his still red-eyed boyfriend.

Dan dipped the tips his four left fingers in the chocolate syrup and left a trail of brown from Phil's right cheek down to his neck. Phil squeaked.

"Gah! Okay, Dan, stop."

"Never."

Phil groaned to hide his amusement. Dan almost dipped his right hand into the spilt chocolate, but Phil grabbed it before it made contact with the viscous syrup. "Dan, I will lick your fingers."

"See if I care."

"No more chocolate milk."

"I can live with that."

"Uhm, no more Maltesers."

"Sorry." Dan immediately dropped his hand, wiped the other on the cloth, and continued cleaning. Phil shook his head at the predictability and kissed Dan's cheek. Dan visibly blushed as a smile tugged at his lips. Phil mimicked the action and grinned himself, accident forgotten.

The End.