𝐓 𝐖 𝐄 𝐍 𝐓 𝐘 - 𝐅 𝐎 𝐔 𝐑

Valencia

I'm fucking livid as I drive to Bella's house. My blood is boiling at what she fucking did. What possessed her to give Ezra strawberry chocolate's. My hands tightened around the steering wheel as I'm close to her house.

I drive into the long driveway and parked the car. I grabbed the chocolate box and climbed out. I speed walk to the front door and knocked angrily on it.

I waited for a few seconds before the door open and a confused Bella came into view. I slapped her hard across the face, she stumbled back slightly as she looked at me in shock.

"What the fuck were you thinking!" I screamed angrily at her. She frowned as she hold her cheek.

"Val, what are you—" I cut her off and threw the box of chocolates against her chest, she flinched slightly when it hit her.

"You could've fucking kill her!" I yell, my whole body hot in anger.

"Val—"

"No, explain to me why? How could you?" I tower over her as I stare deeply into her eyes.

She let out a sigh as she rubbed her cheek I slapped. She clenched her jaw and backed away from me.

"It was a dare." She said softly and I shook my head disappointingly at her.

"Who?" My voice came out hard and cold. She looked at me with fearful eyes as I stare her down.

"WHO!" She flinched back as I screamed.

"Nick." She whispered softly, breaking eye contact with me. I nod a angrily and laughed.

"Of course it was that fucking bastard." I said to myself.

"But Bella, why would you agree to that, when you know it could've killed her, you could've killed my girlfriend tonight." The last part I screamed at her.

She looks ashamed of herself as she stood in front of me.

"I don't know." She shrugged with a distant look in her eyes.

"Well do me a favour and stay the fuck away from her." I gave her a disgusting look before I stormed back to my car.

"Valencia! Wait!" I heard her yell behind me. I turn around and looked at her with a deadly glare.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know she was really allergic to strawberries." She explained.

"I fucking told you she is!"

"She could've fucking lied, for attention!" She screamed back. I scoffed at her.

"I can't even look at you right now." I shook my head and opened my car door and climbed in.

"I'm really sorry, Val." She said softly and I glare at her.

"I'm not the one you should apologise to, when Monday comes you better apologise to her Bella, or else I'll fucking kill you." I said coldly as I glare at her.

She nods softly and walked back to her house. I closed my car door and let out a frustrated scream and slammed my hands against the steering wheel.

Fuck sakes.

Nick is going to regret this. I let out a menacing laugh as I began to plan my revenge on him.

This is going to be fun.

I started the car with an evil grin as I drove off.

After driving home I parked my car into the garage and grabbed my purse and climbed out. I walked into the house and heard laughter coming from the kitchen.

I walked into the kitchen and saw my parents busy cooking and joking around.

"Darling, you're back, how was it." My mom kissed my cheek and a hug.

"It was good." I smiled softly at them. My dad gave me a bone crushing hug.

"I missed you, sweetheart." I chuckled and patted his back softly.

"You just saw me this morning." He grinned and shook his head.

"That was hours ago." He said dramatically and I laughed harder.

"What are you guys making?" I asked as I smell something delicious.

"You're favourite stew." My mom smiled as she took a sip of her wine.

I pout at her, I already ate and I don't have enough space left for more since I'm already full.

"Well enjoy I'm going to take a shower and then go to sleep." I kissed their cheeks goodnight and went upstairs.

I let out a sigh and threw my purse on my bedside table. I grabbed my lace pyjamas and went to my walk-in bathroom. I took a quick shower and rinse off.

I jumped out and dried myself off before getting dressed into my pyjamas. I brushed my teeth and did my skin care routine before switching the bathroom light off.

I climbed under my covers and sigh in relief.

I grabbed my phone and texted Ezra to see if she's okay.

~ Hey, just checking in to make sure you're okay.

After a few minutes I got a reply from her.

Ezra ~ Hey Val, I'm all better thank you!

I smile softly and put my phone on charge before switching the night lamp off.

I snuggled into my covers and closed my eyes.

I can't wait to get my revenge on Nick.

————————————————————————————————————

~ R