𝐓 𝐇 𝐈 𝐑 𝐓 𝐘 - 𝐎 𝐍 𝐄

*Warning*

Ezra

I was now on my way home and I grew nervous as I got closer and my heart pounded in my chest as I see the familiar black truck. You can do this Ezra just pack a bag as fast as you can and get out of there. I told Valencia at lunch today that I'll sleep over tonight since I'm not in the mood for my depressing home I go to everyday.

I unlocked the door and I smell the wrenching smell of alcohol. There was weeks of liquor bottles scattered everywhere on the ground. I almost puked of the smell, I let out a few gags as I step further into the house. I put my backpack next to the front door and put my phone in my pocket.

I decided to clean up a bit, since I couldn't handle the smell anymore. Once I was done I took the five trash bags outside and wiped the sweat off my forehead.

I walked upstairs wondering where my father could be. He isn't in the living room where he always is but I know he is here somewhere. I walked slowly and quietly as possible towards his room and pushed the door open slowly to see him laying on the bed. I thought he was asleep but I was solely mistaken.

He stood up from the bed and gave me a menacing smile. My heart started to beat faster in my chest, my anxiety picking up. I backed away from him to into the hall as he stepped closer to me.

"Ezra, come here." He said demandingly. I swallowed the lump in my throat and walk slowly towards him until I'm in front of him.

"Take your clothes off." He said sternly. I froze on the spot. He wants me to do what?

"W-What—"

"Now!" He screamed his voice booming. I flinched as I started to shake.

His alcohol breath filling my nostrils as his large hand covered my mouth. My eyes filled with tears as a sinking realisation came over me.

Please don't let him be doing what I think he's going to do. Please God. I don't think I can handle anymore pain.

His hand suddenly slipped into my jeans, touching where he shouldn't.

I screamed into his hand, kicking him off of me, causing him to fall over.

"You little shit! You're a dyke! Come here you fucker!" He screamed, his eyes murderous as he launched himself at me.

"Dad, no, please don't do this! Please stop!" I screamed. He pulled me to him and I screamed as he started to choke me, my fingernails digging into his skin as he pulled my pants down. I bite down hard on his arm and he screamed and pushed me, causing the both of us to tumble down the stairs. My head hit something extremely hard and I screamed in pain, feeling my vision go blurry.

Fuck.

"Dad stop." I said sobbing as I felt his fist hit my face and chest multiple times. I started to feel around for something, until I feel his metal bat he would sometimes use on me. I took it and hit his head hard, hearing him scream out in pain. As fast as I could I pulled away from him and grabbed my bag, and ran out of the house.

I ran and ran until I couldn't anymore, trying to make sure he wasn't following me.

After my breathing calmed down, reality hits me hard in the face.

My father is a child molester.

I felt myself starting to cry, feeling violated and dirty by the person who was supposed to protect me the most.

I dialled Valencia's number as fast as I could.

"Hey baby w-"

"Please come pick me up." I sobbed, my sentence broken between cries.

"Where are you?" I looked around and saw the coffee shop we would always go to study.

"The coffee shop."

"I'm on my way."

————————————————————————————————————

~ R