5 shock

l took a deep breath and open the door

As soon as I opened the door, a man was sitting on a chair with cigarette and strong men were standing around him, I assumed that they would be his bodyguards.

l bowed to him As soon as I looked up, he hadn't even glanced at me yet; he seemed too busy smoking a cigarette.

But a blonde hair man standing next to him saw me and said, "who are you , miss"

"a-actually l came here to meet mr. jeon" fuck.. why am i stuttering

as soon as l said that, that blonde hair men looked at the men sitting on the chair, who nodded his head, blonde hair men again looked at me.

"what do you want to say" the blonde said

l was about to something but then the men sitting on the chair looked at me And the ground slipped from under my feet....damn his eyes .... they are beautiful...

I was lost in his eyes when someone interrupted me...

I quickly broke eye contact with him

"Are you going to stand like this" blonde said raising his eyebrow

"no.. " l looked at the men sitting on the chair and again diverted my gaze to the blonde.

"who is mr. jeon here" l asked as l am not sure what is that person, whom l have to reject oh his face

"lt's me " the men sitting on the chair said while pressing his cigarette into the ash tray.

fuck.. What was feared happened. Now how can I reject him on his handsome face.... Y/N don't worry tell him that you don't want to get married and run away... ok

thinking this l immedietely bowed in front of him and said

"mr. jeon l am sorry but l don't want to marry with you" I looked up and noticed that everyone's faces were in shock, including the blonde and mr. jeon.

"So please cancel this marriage and tell my father that you does not want to marry me. Ok now I am leaving I am sure you will fulfill my request" I said this quickly and as soon as I said the last line I ran away 

end of y/n pov:

"what the fuck was that" the blonde said still in shock 

 but The man who was seated on the chair smirked a little looking at the door from where the girl had just rejected him and ran away.

at y/n' apartment:

Someone rang the bell and Jennie quickly opened the door. y/n was standing at a door but she was panting. 

"what happen did he agree to cancel this marriage" Jennie asked being impatient.

"yahh... first bring me glass of water..." y/n said while coming inside and sitting on the couch comfortably.

jennie quickly brought the glass of water for y/n and gave it to her

"yahh... why are you panting like you just ran a marathon." jennie said while holding her laugh "it's nothing" y/n said 

"well forget it.. just tell me what happened there"

"well l told him that l don't want to marry him" y/n said while sipping the glass of water.

"then what did he do"

"He started crying. He said he just wanted to marry me but I flatly told him no." y/n said laughing awkwardly Now she can't tell her sister that she ran away. So whatever came to her mind she blurted out.

"l am proud of you y/n" jennie said hugging y/n tightly while y/n was still laughing awkwardly

"now, leave me" y/n said and broke the hug

"l will make today's meal since you help me a lot" jennie said while standing up and heading towards the kitchen.

"why do l feel like watching TV" y/n said to herself while picking up the remote. She was watching all the channels when the channel caught her eyes.

breaking news: Famous mafia king jeon jk  shooted the famous Italian mafia jack at the Odaegam restaurant.

She was watching the news when a photo was shown on her TV. a shiver ran down to her spine looking at the photo on the TV. She was so shocked that she couldn't even move.

"it's....it's him"

it's him"