17 Our Queen

y/n was sitting in the car with jungkook

y/n was sitting in the car with jungkook. Both of them were sitting in the back seat. Y/n was looking out of the window, and Jungkook was talking to someone on his phone. He was talking to someone on the phone, yet he was checking her time to time.

jungkook's outfit

jungkook's outfit

y/n's pov:

I was sitting in the car and looking outside as l was feeling very nervous. First whatever happened in the closet and now because of what will happen in the party. I was so nervous that even my hands were trembling. 

I couldn't muster the courage to look next to me.I saw from my side eyes that he put down his phone inside his pocket. And he took a cigarette from his side pocket. He lit that cigarette with the lighter and started smoking. 

god no.... l hate the smell of cigarette...thinking this, l turned my head towards him, to tell him not to smoke but again, I couldn't say anything as soon as I saw his face's side view. l turned again and started looking outside again.

"don't think about it" he said while puffing his cigarette. l turned towards him

"what" l asked turning towards him.

"Whatever happened in the closet is making you nervous" he said looking forward, with his famous cold look plastered on his face. 

"lt's nothing like that " l said looking at him.

"ohh really" he said as now he turned towards me, throwing out his cigarette. he look in my eyes for a second but than his gaze diverted to my hand, which was trembling badly. With my other hand, I held my hand which was trembling. 

"I'm not nervous because of that" I said ,while trying to stop my trembling hand from shaking.

"so are you nervous because of me" he said in his husky deep voice. l look at him as soon as he said this, but his gaze was already at me.

"n-no, it's not like that, I'm just nervous because of today's party.... l am Just making sure that I don't mess up" l said looking away. 

"don't worry about that" he said, l halt my movement when He suddenly held my hand that was shaking

"just stay by my side tonight" he said looking at my eyes deeply, like he was trying to find something. l looked at his eyes, turning towards him. my brain is telling me to snatch your hand from him but my heart was refusing to do so.

" look.... it's stopped trembling" he said. l look towards my hand which was nothing in front of his big hand. my hand actually stopped shaking. l again looked at him, but got disappointed, when he again plastered cold expression on his face.

"let's get out of the car" l said taking my hand away from him when l noticed that we have arrived to our destination.

He got down from the car first, I was also about to get down when to my surprise, he opened the door from outside. He held out his hand so I could get down. 

Why does he think that I will fall into his trap. l know why is he behaving like gentlemen, so that l could offer my body to him, And then he can do whatever he wants with my body.. but l am sorry mr. mafia, l am not like others girls, Who are just dying to get into your pants..

thinking this l get down of the car, rejecting his offer. l could see him pissed off from my this action, but that's what he deserved.

Jungkook pov:

I am really feeling very angry, she had so much courage that I extended my hand and she did not take it.

 At that moment all I wanted was to leave everything and take her in the car and fuck the hell out of her, but l controlled. at least not here...

but after going home, l'll make sure that she should think a thousand times before disrespecting me in future.

author's pov:

She started moving forward, but was shocked when she felt someone's hand on her waist. She looked next to her and saw that her husband was walking with his hand on her waist.

Y/N's height was nothing compared to Jungkook's. she looked like a child in front of him, even in the heels.

Y/n notices Jungkook's hand getting tighter on her waist. she looked at him and got scared to her core. he was looking very angry like he would kill anyone, without any hesitation.

without saying anything, Y/n looked ahead and entered the party hall. as soon as they both entered the party hall, everyone started looking at him.

some people started approaching jungkook as soon as they enter inside the hall. the hall was very big with expensive architecture. 

whole hall show the richness of the people present there. but nobody can change the fact that they all are fucking criminals.

she came out of her thought when she notice that, an old man was saying something standing on the stage.

"Ladies and gentlemen, l hope that you all are familiar with our king's marriage, so l want to announce that we got our queen, mrs. jeon y/n, everybody raise the wine glass in the air" the old men said as he raise the glass of wine in the air.

 y/n notice that everyone present there, raise the glass of wine.

"For Our Queen" old man shouted

"For our Oueen" everybody shouted repeating old man's word.

y/n became shock and scared, when the whole hall was filled with the sound of gun. everyone started firing in the air.

being scared, she started moving backward while kipping hands on her ears but she bumped into the person standing behind her.

That person grabbed her waist and pulled her towards him forcefully.

she looked at that person. he looked down at the girl he is holding.

"jungkook" she whispered looking at him.. while Everyone else was busy firing.

"You don't need to be afraid of bullets as long as I'm standing in front of you."

how was it? comment your opinions

if you like this ch. make sure to hit the star button

follow me guys for more updates.

hope you are doing well💖💖