14 First night

he sealed her lips with his

he sealed her lips with his .

One of his hands was on her cheek and the other on her waist.

 He started sucking her lower lips. He brought her closer to himself by her waist leaving no distance between them. 

When he was satisfied, he broke the kiss and attached both of there foreheads together. 

meanwhile, Y/n's eyes were closed the whole time. she thought that this would be the most beautiful moment of her life, but it did not happen. She can't turn her hatred towards him into love. 

she opened her eyes when she felt that he had attached his forehead to hers, only to get goosebumps listening to his next line.

" Now you can't escape from me. Your destiny is written with me forever. Welcome in my World, Princess" he said as he backed away from her leaving her in pure shock with unnoticeable smirk on his face which only y/n can see.

as soon as he backed away from her, whole hall was filled with the sound of clapping and Applause. while his eyes never leave her, even for a second.

after some times:

y/n was standing in the middle of the hall with her husband, who was doing some business talk with other mafias. she was feeling bored as Whatever those people were saying was going over her head. 

she glanced around her surroundings and particular person caught her attention.

"Taehyung" she whispered to herself looking at the person standing afar from her, who was also staring at her. she was very shock thinking what is he doing here.
she looked at the person standing next to her, who was still busy talking. thinking it as a good chance, she walk towards the person who was still looking at her. 

She notices him wiping his eyes as she walks towards him "ls he crying... no y/n ... you are thinking to much" thinking this she sped up her pace. 

 " what are you doing here taehyung.. don't tell me that you are-" she asked as soon as she reach to him

"I work for mafias" he said interrupting her

y/n shakes her head in disbelief.... How many more lies has he told her..

"listen l can expl-"

"why would you explain it to me. it's not like l care" y/n said interrupting him in middle in her cold voice. 

"yeah... right, it's not like you care" he said with sad smile

"by the way, you are looking very beautiful" he said changing the topic.

"than-"

"y/n, jk is looking for you, go there" jennie said interrupting y/n , coming out of nowhere.

"yeah l'll go " y/n said looking at jennie, she again turned towards taehyung.