40 you?

" no junkook, you are not going there alone" mr

" no junkook, you are not going there alone" mr. min said in cold voice as he looked away from junkook.

"I am not asking you, mr. min, I am fucking telling you that I am going there alone" junkook said with poker face as he got up from his  seat.

" Junkook don't forget that you are mafia king" mr. min said looking at him.

" SO WHAT, YOU WANT ME TO LEAVE HER WITH THAT FUCKING REDFOX, HUH" junkook shouted making everybody tremble in fear, leaving mr. min as he know junkook's nature.

"junkook, you can't go alone th-" mr. min got interrupted by roaring junkook.

"SHE IS FUCKING ALONE, WAITING FOR ME TO FIND HER, TO SAVE HER, AND YOU ARE SAYING ME TO LEAVE HER WITH THAT FUCKING MONSTER, IF YOU THINK THAT I WILL LISTEN TO YOU THEN YOU ARE VERY WRONG MR. MIN, I WON'T LET HER EVEN GET A SCRATCH."  he said as he made his way towards the exit of the headquaters, with his dangerous footsteps, taking his dangerous aura with him.

"follow him, and don't let him know that you are after him." mr. min said to one of the guard and sat on the chair, massaging his temples.

somewhere:

taehyung enter inside the room with packet of food in his hand as he thought that she must be hungry because even if she will be hungry, she will defintely not tell him. 

As soon as he entered the room, darkness welcomed him. He switched on the light in the room and the ground slipped beneath his feet as y/n was nowhere to be seen. 

"Y/N" he shouted as He quickly entered the room and checked every corner of the room but she was nowhere to be found.

He quickly bent over and looked under the bed and his eyes grew wide with shock. there was a letter was lying under the bed. He took out the letter from inside the bed and stood up.

He read the letter and his blood started boiling.

"thank you for making my work easy, congratulations, you have been used."

He pressed the letter in his hand in his fist as he was boiling in anger. He threw the food in his hand on the ground with force, the entire food falling on the floor.

"FUCK" he shouted as he run outside the room.

somewhere:

y/n woke up when someone threw water on her face waking her up from the dose of anesthesia. she coughed as she slowly open her eyes, her vision started to get clear. 

she looked around her surrounding only to find herself in dark room. she was sitting on the chair with her hands and legs tied around it.

"Is anyone here, please leave me" she said sobbing hard as her stomach was hurting very badly.

"taehyung? are you here" she said but soon her eyes closes when the door infront of her open revealing someone as the light was popping from outside the room.

that person made his way towards her as she started trembling. As soon as that person reached her, she looked at that person with teary eyes. that person was wearing mask.

"please leave me, i wil-" she stopped when her eyes fall on that person's neck, looking at that, she halt at her spot like her world stops

that person notice the shock on y/n's face as that person also look where y/n was looking but smirk plastered on that person's face. that person started laughing , removing the mask.

"Long time no see, How do you feel after seeing me, my dear sister"

"J-Jennie?"

to be continued- ♡♡

sorry for short ch. guys as I was really sick.

if you like this ch. don't forget to hit the star ⭐button.

follow me guys for more updates.✨

bye lilies💖💖