37 Who's the boss?

junkook pulled her close to himself as he look at her lips

junkook pulled her close to himself as he look at her lips. he slightly rub her lips with thumb as he leaned a little only to be stopped by her as she turned her face to other side.

he grabbed her chin as he forcefully made her look at him. 

"dare to look away and I will show you my worst one" he whispered making her eyes wide. y/n was looking at his eyes while his all focus was on her lips.

"your eyes" y/n whispered making him look at her. 

"what my eyes" he whispered in his deep voice caressing her cheeks with his palm.

"they are beautiful" she said unknowingly as she widen her eyes As soon as these words came out of her mouth. junkook smirk listening to her as he pulled her more close to him.

without wasting any time, he smashed his lips to her. she wrapped her hands around his neck She started kissing him and taking him back. she made him sit on the couch, without breaking the kiss. she smirked in between the kiss thinking, her plan is working.

suddenly, junkook open his eyes when he heard a click sound as he broke the kiss only to find that she have handcuffed his hands. junkook look at her in disbelief as she sat on him wrapping her legs around his waist.

"what are you doing princess" he said as smirk appeared on his face. she didn't said anything as she just smirk looking at him. She looked at his lips, and she started moving towards his lips.

But she stopped as soon as she reached near his lips. Their lips were so close that if either of them moved even a centimeter, they would touch.

"from where did you get these handcuffs, princess" junkook whispered as his lips slightly touched her lips. 

"that's not the matter of concern right now" she whispered as she attached her lips to his and started kissing him passionately. he was trying to control but when she bite his bottom lips. he lost all his control as he kissed her back hungrily.

y/n smirked in between the kiss, feeling the effect of her on him. as soon as he kissed her back she broke the kiss as she grab his hair slowly and pulled them making him look at the ceiling as she inserted her face inside the crook of his neck. 

"don't you want my mark on you" she whispered as her lips was slightly touching the skin of his neck. her breath was directly falling on his neck making him hard. she smirk as she attached her lips on the skin of his neck. 

she started sulking his neck making him roll his eyes as he was feeling very hard. she move a little to get the better access of his neck, making her clothed pussy rubbed against his giant member. he was so fucking hard that now it's hurting him to death.

she moved again as she bite his neck, making a hickey on his neck as she again move a little.

"stop moving" he said with a groan making her look at him. she looked at his face and smirk appeared on her face looking at his face. 

breathing heavily, messy hair, bags on his eyes , covered with sweat . a proud smirk made it's way on her face when she saw that she is the reason of this all.

she look down when she feel something poking her ass and her eyes widen when she saw his clothed hard member. she looked at him only to find him already looking at her with smirk on his face. nervousness started eating her as she removed her hands from his neck and was about to get down from him. but got shock when,

 He passed his hand, which was tied, across her head and onto her waist, caging her between him and his handcuffed hand. she looked at him with wide eyes as he pulled her more towards himself, making her head bump on his hard chest.

"Where are you going after creating the mess. " he said with a smirk as he rubbed her lips with his tongue.

"aren't you marking me yours, continue" he said as he smirked and pinched her waist, making her gasp as she put her hands on his broad shoulder due to his sudden action.

"I was jus-" she said defending herself but got goosebumps instead when he grab her hair slowly from behind making her look at him.

"Do It" he said in demanding tone and leave her hair as she inserted her face inside his neck and sucked a particular spot making him moan.

suddenly, she became shock when he picked her up in his arms with her legs wrapped around his waist as he smashed his lips to hers, kissing the hell out of her. with just a swift moment, he broke the handcuffs of his hands and throw her on the bed making her eyes wide in shock as she looked at his free hand.

He took off his belt from his waist and tied it around his fist. he hover over her and smashed his lips to hers giving her no time to breath.

He caught hold of both her hands and placed them above her head with his one hand. she was kissing him back but got shock when she feel her hands were tied up. 

junkook broke the kiss and attack on her neck. she looked up only to find her hands were tied with his belt. she moaned when he sulked her sweet spot. she closed her eyes feeling his open mouth kisses all over her neck. now, she also want him inside her as much as he wants.

suddenly, she opened her eyes when she felt no movement from him. she looked at him who was already looking at her with a smirk on his face.

"turn around" he said in demanding tone making her look at him with wide eyes. she didn't said anything as she looked away.

she became shock when he suddenly turn her around with a force himself as now her back was facing him.

"on your knees, princess" he said making her hand tremble. As soon as she heard him, she came on her knees without saying anything. because right now, she want to listen everything, she want to fucking feel him inside her badly.

suddenly, her scream echoed in room as he smacked her on her ass making it red."junkoo-" she said heavily breathing only to get interrupted by him.

"count till ten, princess" he said as he smacked her again on her ass.

the whole room was filled with her moans, scream and skin slapping sound.

 he smacked her for the last time as she fell on the ground due to tiredness. 

he turned her as he tore her fucking night suit making sure to keep her only in his shirt as he attacked her breast. 

he removed his shirt as he inserted his member inside her and started thrusting deep inside her. while the whole room was filled with her sinful moans and his heavy breathing sound. 

"fuck... still so fucking tight" he said as he thrust in inhuman speed.

after some time, he throw his body beside her while his member still inside her. he back hugged her and pulled her closure to himself. he covered themself with duvet. 

"junkook get that out of me now" she said with tired voice .

"shh... I like it like this... you can sleep" he whispered hugging her, she didn't even reply to him as she drifted into sleep. soon, he also drifted in sleep.

(a/n: now go and take bath in hobi water😉😁)

to be continued- ♡♡

if you like this ch. don't forget to hit the star ⭐button.

follow me guys for more updates as it really keep me motivated.✨

bye lilies💖💖